Bill Ward Band New Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Ward Band New Song

Bill Ward Band releases new song Once This Was A Road.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Bill sounds great on this!! I really like it. Who else do you think is singing on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
      Bill sounds great on this!! I really like it. Who else do you think is singing on this?
      Dante, the song has Dewey Bragg singing with Bill and Keith Lynch playing guitar. Thanks OID for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
        Dante, the song has Dewey Bragg singing with Bill and Keith Lynch playing guitar. Thanks OID for sharing.
        Anytime brother, I'm surprised Bill Ward is releasing songs with both bands instead of just releasing and album with either or of the bands.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
        X