Scream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream

I bought this and think it is a really good album. A couple of songs sounds like Martin-era Sabbathsongs. Anybody else have it? What´s your opinion?

Re: Scream

I like it but not as much as many others on the board. The standouts are excellent, but there is a fair amount of filler. Also, one of the best songs is the Japanese bonus track, "Unbearable."

Comment

Maybe your right, i tend to overjoy new records of Sabbathrelaited nature to find out later it wasn´t as good as i thought at first.

The only music that i enjoy us much now (or more even)as for 20 years ago is Sabbath-records obviously

Raising hell, bitter sweet, Faith in madness and the two last tracks are good tracks i think.

I havent heard the japanese track.

Comment

Does anyone know what's up with Tony Martin and bonus tracks? You got the Headless Cross bonus track "Cloak and Dagger", then you got Cross Purposes with the Japanese bonus track "What's the Use" then ANOTHER Japanese bonus track, "Loser Get's it all" on Forbidden...now his 2nd solo release, has a japanese bonus track! Why Japan? Does he just love them more than us? I would like to know though why theres bonus tracks, why not just have the tracks on all countries versions of the album? Can anyone explain this logic?

Comment

Everybody does that and every band has been doing this the last 20 years. This is required (by the record company) for almost any band to publish their albums in Japan.

Comment

I think CD's are more expensive to buy in Japan, so the bonus tracks are added to tempt people to buy them. I may be wrong though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I think CD's are more expensive to buy in Japan, so the bonus tracks are added to tempt people to buy them. I may be wrong though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're right. Records are more expensive in Japan, so they add extra tracks to the albums so that Japanese people buy their records in Japan and don't import them.
              Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies don’t use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of “Dehumanizer”.
              "Black Sabbath : la Bęte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you're right. Records are more expensive in Japan, so they add extra tracks to the albums so that Japanese people buy their records in Japan and don't import them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true. But when are they gonna do something for us Brits - where cd prices are double what they are in the US. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mryuck.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true. But when are they gonna do something for us Brits - where cd prices are double what they are in the US. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mryuck.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you guys do get all the good tours!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And we in France have it all : expensive CDs and less and less good tours... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]
                    Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies don’t use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of “Dehumanizer”.
                    "Black Sabbath : la Bęte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      And we in France have it all : expensive CDs and less and less good tours... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, we don't have tours at all here, and only the most popular records of some of the most popular bands, and very expensive. ;_;
                      The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's something in that. Except when Satriani and Vai do G3 and have John Petrucci or Eric Johnson with them elsewhere, but we get Robert Fripp! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/doh.gif[/img]

Comment

The new edition of Classic Rock has a free cd on the front with a track from Scream, which I was glad of, I was ready to buy this album but after listening to the track on this free cd I don't think I'll bother, it was crap.

Comment

which was it?
                            The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

It was Raising Hell, it's put me off, the other month they put a Fused track on a freebie and it made me buy the album and was I glad I did as it's brilliant, but Raising Hell has put me off buying Scream.

Comment

Working...
                              X