Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    I’m interested to find out if there is a song that was going to be on Beyond Aston with Oz singing on it, I remember reading a Bill Ward interview before 2011 where Bill stated that.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post

Yeah, so far Bill has released (or at least the titles) Straws, Ashes, First Day Back, and Powder on the Moon from the Beyond Aston album according to Joe's track listing on the Beyond Aston album page.

If Bill does at some point released Beyond Aston, I wonder if Powder on the Moon, Arrows, and Once This Was a Road will be on it?
    I hope he releases it soon, love Bill’s music, it probably will be on it.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-10-2020, 08:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• Dante_Doomsday
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I was reading that this is a song from Beyond Aston.
    Yeah, so far Bill has released (or at least the titles) Straws, Ashes, First Day Back, and Powder on the Moon from the Beyond Aston album according to Joe's track listing on the Beyond Aston album page.

If Bill does at some point released Beyond Aston, I wonder if Powder on the Moon, Arrows, and Once This Was a Road will be on it?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
    I like how Bill is going at it dropping a song here and there, I look forward to hearing more DOE with him on drums.
    I was reading that this is a song from Beyond Aston.

Thanks for posting Sellingmysoul.

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    I like how Bill is going at it dropping a song here and there, I look forward to hearing more DOE with him on drums.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Wow, it's a emotionally powerful creative song. I hope Mr. Ward puts out some kind of physical album either from Bill Ward Band and or Day of Errors as so far the material from both is pretty great to hear!

Leave a comment:

• Dante_Doomsday
    replied
    Bill's been putting out some excellent songs these last few months

Leave a comment:

• sellingmysoul
    started a topic Bill Ward Powder on the Moon

Bill Ward Powder on the Moon

https://youtu.be/nUCXRqeAEUk
Working...
X