Bob Daisley Interview/So Tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Daisley Interview/So Tired

I was sent this interesting interview by Maestro, and thought I’d post it here, there’s an interesting part of the interview where Bob states that before Randy’s death he had been working on a slow piece, when Bob was asked if there were any leftover songs that Randy had been working on that were used on Bark At The Moon album.

Bob said there weren’t any leftover songs from Randy that were used, but that he’d been working on a slow song and the song So Tired showed up on the album, so it could be a possibility the music arrangement was Randy’s.

Here is the link:
    ​​​​​​http://www.nobitching.com/phpbb3/vie...php?f=30&t=141
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Here's Bob's full answer to that question:
    "No way, Bark was written by Jake and me and Ozzy came up with the vocal melody to which I then wrote the lyrics. I know there wasn't any Randy leftovers on Bark that were used as we wnated[sic] to establish the new band as it's own thing. Randy did have a slow piece that we'd all been working on that may have inspired the song I'm So Tired, but that was only inspiration."

Comment

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
      Here's Bob's full answer to that question:
      "No way, Bark was written by Jake and me and Ozzy came up with the vocal melody to which I then wrote the lyrics. I know there wasn't any Randy leftovers on Bark that were used as we wnated[sic] to establish the new band as it's own thing. Randy did have a slow piece that we'd all been working on that may have inspired the song I'm So Tired, but that was only inspiration."
      I think that’s in the interview I posted, I may have used the wrong words to describe it, but yeah that’s in the interview, thanks for reading it.

I’m a little under the weather and the cold medicine is clouding my brain
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I remember years and years ago people speculated that even “Spiders” was a left over Randy song. We know it wasn’t but still interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good points, i just feel as much pull ozzy has he should put a stop to this, not like hes starving. Other than that just bad management not to strike a deal for those tapes daisly tapes.

Ozzy also had an incident with maiden during their tour during ozzfest some years back. Throwing eggs on em and cutting the power a couple times during their last show. If i remember right cause the british flag was being waved during the trooper. He just lost my respect after reading this royalty crap.
          Showboxjiofi.local.htmltplinklogin
          Last edited by maxsava0902; 03-19-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maxsava0902 View Post
            Good points, i just feel as much pull ozzy has he should put a stop to this, not like hes starving. Other than that just bad management not to strike a deal for those tapes daisly tapes.

Ozzy also had an incident with maiden during their tour during ozzfest some years back. Throwing eggs on em and cutting the power a couple times during their last show. If i remember right cause the british flag was being waved during the trooper. He just lost my respect after reading this royalty crap.
            The Osbournes did see fit to finally give a terminally ill Lee Kerslake his platinum records for Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman a year or two ago which is something.
            None of the money they owe him of course, but he has always wanted those platinum discs.

I think the ugliest bit about it all is how Bob and Lee (but especially Bob, having the longer association and vital role) are just cut out of the "official" Ozzy history. It just makes them (Sharon and Ozzy) look cheap and nasty.
            In these days of the internet you can't keep a lid on stuff like that anymore.

Seeing that or Bill cut out of Sabbath pictures is really disrespectful to us the fans too, they don't seem to realise or care that we love the other guys too.

Comment

Working...
            X