Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Blues (Japanese bonus track from Ordinary Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Blues (Japanese bonus track from Ordinary Man)

Well....this is something. I'm glad it's a short song.

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
    Well....this is something. I'm glad it's a short song.

Agreed. I got a package in the mail this morning and it was my Japanese version of Ordinary Man and itís on there. I am not crazy about it but at least itís Ozzy having fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was it worth buying/waiting for the Japanese version of Ordinary Man?

Comment

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
        Was it worth buying/waiting for the Japanese version of Ordinary Man?
        Well. Not so much for the song but Iím a completist. I needed to have a copy of the song. Not a bootleg. But an official copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually kind of like it.

Comment

Itís a short song. The probably what I donít like. Just like ďitís a raidĒ and ďeat meĒ itís also grown on me. I quite like everything on this album

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I love Darkside Blues, Ozzy sounds great singing the blues. I'll probably buy my Ozzy and Sabbath albums from CD Japan from now on, Sony and Ozzy store are rip offs will never buy any preorders from them again, I sent them a couple of emails telling them that and what I think of them and no response as of yet.

It took forever for me to get my order way past the release date, and when the preorder came out they and I placed my order as soon as the preorder was available, and there were only three options, Standard vinyl and CD and picture disc vinyl, which is what I purchased, then soon after they had the deluxe copies of the CD and vinyl, which came with autographed lithographs when you purchased the deluxe copies of the CD and Vinyl, I would've bought those instead.

So fucking pissed off.

And cassette 4 different covers, after I had placed my order, all for the fan to spend more money after they've placed there original order.

Fucking thieves the whole lot of them.
              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-08-2020, 09:21 AM. Reason: Typos
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
              X