Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sellingmysoul
    replied
    I don't think he has any idea what to do with all the riffs he has. I think him and Geezer should do another project together with a new singer and drummer.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I’d love for Tony to do an entire album with Ian Gillan or Tony Martin, after releasing the entire Martin era albums remastered in a box set with some live albums thrown.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-22-2020, 11:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dante_Doomsday
    replied
    Definitely the next thing should be releasing the remix of Forbidden since it's already completed. After that? A new solo album would be cool. No preference on who the singer or singers are as long as the album rocks!

Leave a comment:

• Tromafreak
    replied
    I'm gonna go with the first option, but my ideal scenario would be for Tony to start a new band and release an album. No Tony Martin, no fucking Glenn Hughes, maybe Geezer on bass, but mainly just something new without it being some reunion with a singer he's already done several albums with. I'd love to hear what Tony would still be calling "Black Sabbath" these days if he could get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• Ala
    replied
    He should do an album with Tony Martin under the name Headless Cross. It would essentially be Black Sabbath under another name as was the case with Heaven & Hell.

Leave a comment:

• sin - lum
    replied
    Personally I would like to see an album with Tony Martin. He seems to be the only artist in the Sabbath family who he has not worked on any project with. I think it would be a crying shame if they never realised anything together. It's funny that he says in the interview that he would be doing something with Dio if he were still alive. Why couldn't it work with Tony Martin instead?

Leave a comment:

• sin - lum
    started a poll What should Iommi do next?

What should Iommi do next?

Release the Tony Martin Black Sabbath albums with the new mix of Forbidden
    57.14%
    A new album with Tony Martin
    14.29%
    A new solo album with Glenn Hughes
    28.57%
    A new solo album with other singers
    0%
    The movie orchestral soundtrack which has long been talked about
    0%
    Following on from the radio interview with Tony Iommi, I get the impression that he seems to be sitting on the fence with undertaking new projects. So here's a poll to see if we can get any traction online here in the forums

Which of the following do you think Iommi should do next? The elephant in the room has not been added which of course is doing the classic Sabbath reunion with Geezer, Ozzy and Bill - let's put that aside as I think it has already been discussed to death already.
Working...
X