re-recording with Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-recording with Bill

So I had a revelation this morning as I was watering our plants and "It's Alright" came up on my playlist...

Ozzy should re-record the song (I've always wanted to hear what it would've sounded like with Oz on vocals instead of Bill), but invite Bill to be on it as a duet. You heard it here first, Ozzy... while you're destroying your core fanbase with another solo album w/o Zakk, might as well bury the hatchet with Bill and do some duets!

Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
    So I had a revelation this morning as I was watering our plants and "It's Alright" came up on my playlist...

Ozzy should re-record the song (I've always wanted to hear what it would've sounded like with Oz on vocals instead of Bill), but invite Bill to be on it as a duet. You heard it here first, Ozzy... while you're destroying your core fanbase with another solo album w/o Zakk, might as well bury the hatchet with Bill and do some duets!
    SDMF, great to see you back, I had a vision that Sabbath might still do an album with Bill, one never knows, no touring needed.

I like your idea!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Yeah, I still have hope for an EP or maybe just a single from Sab Four, but I don't think it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
        Yeah, I still have hope for an EP or maybe just a single from Sab Four, but I don't think it'll happen.
        One never knows, Ozzy gave us a surprise album no one even knew he was working on it, which I think is excellent by the way, except for the Moses Malone track.

I would love it if Ozzy would get Jake back, I always though him the better guitarist than Zakk, though I love Zakk, he’s from my home State.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-24-2020, 03:48 PM. Reason: Damn typos, fat finger syndrome.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Welcome back SDMF! Hope you're keeping well.

That's a very intriguing prospect actually, would be cool to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I would love it if Ozzy would get Jake back, I always though him the better guitarist than Zakk, though I love Zakk, he’s from my home State.
            Different; I don't even put them in the same genres of guitar playing.

Comment

That would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                That would be cool.
                It would be cool, even cooler if they released the tracks recorded with Bill, from 13.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

It would be cool, even cooler if they released the tracks recorded with Bill, from 13.
                  That'd make me re buy 13, again!
                  ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                  and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

That'd make me re buy 13, again!
                    I'd buy a hundred copies!

Comment

It would of been interesting to hear how Bill would of played drums on those songs. Unfortunately Bill not playing on Heaven and hell's songs and the new Black Sabbath was such a lost opportunity that will never be made up at this point. People outside of Black Sabbath would of been talking about the great drummer Bill Ward again.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                        It would of been interesting to hear how Bill would of played drums on those songs. Unfortunately Bill not playing on Heaven and hell's songs and the new Black Sabbath was such a lost opportunity that will never be made up at this point. People outside of Black Sabbath would of been talking about the great drummer Bill Ward again.
                        That was an immense loss for us diehard fans, not to have Bill on those albums.

Comment

Working...
                        X