Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

No More Tears Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Tears Appreciation Thread

OK, this is the No More Tears Appreciation Thread. Anyone else think this album is amazing? Mama I'm Coming Home, Desire, No More Tears, Road to Nowhere...it's beautiful!

3 favourite Ozzy albums

Blizzard
    Diary
    No More Tears

I love this album, just since I got this album the other day, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Commments...
    -rar

Re: No More Tears Appreciation Thread

Great great album. I like it more than I like Diary of a Madman or Blizzard of Ozz now. SIN is a super under rated song! I love the riff Zakk does when Ozzy sings "Whoa! Who turned out the light..." Awesome.

Comment

I love it too. Funny you should mention this album cause I have been listening to it lately. Road to Nowhere is my favorite from this album. My favorite Ozzy albums btw are:

blizzard of ozz
      diary of a madman
      no rest for the wicked

Comment

I love this album. BTW, does anybody like Don't blame Me the b-side track to No More Tears?
        Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Diary, Ozzmosis, and this album are my favorites, but the whole catalogue is very good.
          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

This album is awesome! Every track is solid.Ozzy's singing is at its best on this one IMO.It's my 3rd favorite after Diary and Blizzard.

Comment

Originally Posted By: rar OK, this is the No More Tears Appreciation Thread. Anyone else think this album is amazing? Mama I'm Coming Home, Desire, No More Tears, Road to Nowhere...it's beautiful!
              I was listening when it was brand new. I loved it when it was new. I don't listen to it much anymore. Sad thing is the best song on the album was a B-side, and most people don't know it.

Party with the Animals

http://joe.siegler.net/mycds/o/osbou...ore_tears.html

http://joe.siegler.net/mycds/o/osbou...e_tears_2.html
              Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
              View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Ah Joe, I thougth your going to say "Don't Blame Me." I got my hopes up for nothing. Still Party with the Animals is badass too.
                Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Working...
                X