Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Shot in the Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot in the Dark

What's the story behind this song? Why are there two completely different versions?
    -rar

Re: Shot in the Dark

Probably has something to do with Phil Soussan getting ripped off.

Comment

All I know is that it's a single that hit FM radio status in the 80's. The fact that there is two versions, that surprises me, I only know three (studio, live Just Say Ozzy and Live and Loud).
      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

What are the two completely different versions??

Comment

Originally Posted By: Petoria000 What are the two completely different versions??
          Indeed. I've only ever known of one.
          Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
          View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

"Shot In The Dark" has been a favourite opening song for numerous "theme nights", where heavy metal is played loud and drinks are poured. As the title tells you, it's a shot. So we've used to press Play on the song and, simultaneously with the opening bass note, downed a potent drink from a shot glass. And usually with this setting with all the booze and metal on the collision course, the lights are in the more darker mode. Hence, Shot In The Dark!!! Works perfectly, guaranteed satisfaction.

Hey Joe, you should definitely try this out...I promise you: it's great!
            "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Working...
            X