Ozzy's Black Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy's Black Rain

surfed over to Ozzy.com and there are clips of the new songs, not much info although the first single drops sometime this month.

Re: New Ozzy Album

Yeah I know I went ot ozzy.com a few days ago...and Im really liking the clips!!!

Comment

For those who want to hear samples from Ozzy new album go to the news page where Joe posted some samples and info of the new album. The Title of the new album is called "Black Rain"
      Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

I wonder if he's gonna be able to match the three new songs Sabbath did with Ronnie though...but still I will be getting this one.

He has quite a massive tour ahead as well...I wonder how long will his voice last...

Comment

Originally Posted By: Charger I wonder if he's gonna be able to match the three new songs Sabbath did with Ronnie though...but still I will be getting this one.

He has quite a massive tour ahead as well...I wonder how long will his voice last...

No way his voice is shot ! Why bother with this solo shit anyway they would kill with a new BS cd !

Comment

blabbermouth.net has short clips of each song on the new album and info about it...check it out

Comment

I found this , if its of any use ?

Ozzy Osborne has released details of his long awaited new solo album. ‘Black Rain’ will be released on May 22 via Epic and features the songs "I Don't Wanna Stop", "Not Going Away", "Thank God For The Almighty Dollar", "Civilize The Universe", "Black Rain", "Countdown's Begun", "Trap Door" "Here For You" and "Lay Your World On Me."

The album was co-produced by Ozzy and Kevin Churko. Says the singer "It's a well-put together album. I think it's evident that it hasn't been just slapped out and put down. I took my time on the album and Zakk [Wylde (guitar)] plays some amazing stuff as always."

Follow the links below to hear some samples from the album:

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=46391

Comment

The clips do sound very promising. Maybe it took the Dio reunion to light a fire under Ozzy's arse, but whatever the reason, I'm now really looking forward to this album!
                Damian
                Super Moderator
                Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

I always look forward to whatever Ozzy puts out, just out of sheer curiosity. There's always a lost gem or two!
                  The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

I heard rumors floating around the internet that Ozzy is playing three new songs off his album at the Rock Honors in May!!! I got to find out if this is true
                    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Hey I want to have this new picture of Ozzy with the hat!!! go to http://www.ozzy.com and you will understand wich one lol Can somebody send it there for me??

Comment

Hey I want to have this new picture of Ozzy with the hat!!! go to http://www.ozzy.com and you will understand wich one lol Can somebody send it there for me??

Comment

Checked out those metalhammer interviews with Ozzy and Zakk, its seems like these two have really put together an album that they beleive is worthy of Diary or No more tears calibre, samples sound great.

I read on a forum post that Ozzy has been off those awful meds his prevoius quake had him on during the Osbournes tv show, for 2 years now and he actually does sound better we he speaks, at least you can make out what he is saying, this is a good thing.

He does mention in an interview that he would love to eventualy put out a Sabbath album with the boys, again sounds promising?

As a 35 plus year fan of the sabs, 2007 is by far one of the highlights with the Heaven and Hell tour, New Ozzy album, Ozzfest and possibly a new original Sabbath album.

Lets wait and see

Comment

new ozzy, "I don't wanna stop"

I heard the new ozzy single on the radio a few times today, i have to say although it's always great to hear new ozzy, this one seems to really lack. i'm not that impressed, the song is so heavily edited, his voice is enhanced way too much. just my opinion, anybody out there have a different opinion?

Comment

I'm just listening to the new single and it's not absolutely that great song!

Comment

Working...
                              X