Ozzy says this may be the last Ozzfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy says this may be the last Ozzfest

Blabbermouth is reporting Ozzy as saying this may be the last year for Ozzfest?

I know he has stated this in the past but could this be part of the 40th year commitment to Black Sabbath?

Ozzy has stated in the past that the festival takes a toll on him and yeah last year he did not headline, judging by the fact that he ahs also said he does not want to be doing this stuff when he is 65, I think he is serious about the Sabbath project.

Let me know your thoughts and please no crap about Ozzy vs Dio or he can't sing or Sharon blah blah blah etc.

Ozzy says this may be the last Ozzfest

Blabbermouth is reporting Ozzy as saying this may be the last year for Ozzfest?

I know he has stated this in the past but could this be part of the 40th year commitment to Black Sabbath?

Ozzy has stated in the past that the festival takes a toll on him and yeah last year he did not headline, judging by the fact that he ahs also said he does not want to be doing this stuff when he is 65, I think he is serious about the Sabbath project.

Let me know your thoughts and please no crap about Ozzy vs Dio or he can't sing or Sharon blah blah blah etc.

Comment

Re: Ozzy says this may be the last Ozzfest

well maybe the drug/alchol haze is being drained from his head and he now realizes he cant go on for ever and just wants to end the Ozzy era on a high note. that would be great and then leave the rest of the guys to do Dio/Tony Martin era stuff afterwards it would be a great show and cd

Comment

well maybe the drug/alchol haze is being drained from his head and he now realizes he cant go on for ever and just wants to end the Ozzy era on a high note. that would be great and then leave the rest of the guys to do Dio/Tony Martin era stuff afterwards it would be a great show and cd

Comment

That may be possible however Tony, Geezer and Ronnie have other projects and record companys looking for those releases as well.

I think that Tony will move on to solo stuff as will Geezer, and I do not beleive Tony would want to carry on with Black Sabbath again kinda like been there done that, there legacy will live on and as I have mentioned before this year and hopefully 08 and 09 will be a great send off.

Comment

That may be possible however Tony, Geezer and Ronnie have other projects and record companys looking for those releases as well.

I think that Tony will move on to solo stuff as will Geezer, and I do not beleive Tony would want to carry on with Black Sabbath again kinda like been there done that, there legacy will live on and as I have mentioned before this year and hopefully 08 and 09 will be a great send off.

Comment

Ozzy stated that the allergies are getting the best of him in the outdoor gigs. He knows the fans will be dissapointed if Ozzfest was indoors. I think thats why he might quit the Ozzfest. Also I think he is intrested in a new Sabbath album, who knows
              Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Ozzy stated that the allergies are getting the best of him in the outdoor gigs. He knows the fans will be dissapointed if Ozzfest was indoors. I think thats why he might quit the Ozzfest. Also I think he is intrested in a new Sabbath album, who knows
                Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Ozzy stated that the allergies are getting the best of him in the outdoor gigs. He knows the fans will be dissapointed if Ozzfest was indoors. I think thats why he might quit the Ozzfest. Also I think he is intrested in a new Sabbath album, who knows

Marc dont want to argue but look below your post

"If you listen to FOOLS"

Comment

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol
                    Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Ozzy stated that the allergies are getting the best of him in the outdoor gigs. He knows the fans will be dissapointed if Ozzfest was indoors. I think thats why he might quit the Ozzfest. Also I think he is intrested in a new Sabbath album, who knows

"If you listen to FOOLS"

Hey Im just going by what Ozzy said, if he told the truth, shame on you. If he was lying, shame on me. If you want argue with someone, start an argue with Ozzy. Im sure you wanna share your strong opinions with him

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol

"If you listen to FOOLS"

Hey Im just going by what Ozzy said, if he told the truth, shame on you. If he was lying, shame on me. If you want argue with someone, start an argue with Ozzy. Im sure you wanna share your strong opinions with him

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

P.S. Nice pic of Cozy

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

P.S. Nice pic of Cozy

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

I would hate to see Ozzfest w/o Ozzy but I understand he can't do it forever. I hope Ozzy can go back into the studio w/ Bill,Tony,Geezer and release one more Black Sabbath CD, and end it w/ a killer tour
                            7/22/04 - Nashville,TN
                            9/2/05 - Charlotte,NC
                            5/18/07 - Baltimore, MD
                            8/16/08 - Pittsburgh,PA

Comment

I would hate to see Ozzfest w/o Ozzy but I understand he can't do it forever. I hope Ozzy can go back into the studio w/ Bill,Tony,Geezer and release one more Black Sabbath CD, and end it w/ a killer tour
                              7/22/04 - Nashville,TN
                              9/2/05 - Charlotte,NC
                              5/18/07 - Baltimore, MD
                              8/16/08 - Pittsburgh,PA

Comment

Working...
                              X