X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total access heaven and hell

Holy Diver !!!

Check out Wyn Davis' blog on recording and mixing with Heaven and Hell:

Great read and makes the hopes go up higer and higher....

http://www.myspace.com/totalaccessrecording

ENJOY !!!
    www.distant-past.ch
    www.emerald.ch

Great stuff indeed. Very interesting read especially "four of the new tracks are destined to become classics".

Good insider info about how he sent files of the mixes to Tony in the UK to listen to & make comments on daily.

Comment

"Your mission should you chose to accept it..."

... is to hack that file server and download the songs so we can hear them now!
      montreal '86 / montreal '92 / montreal '94 / toronto '99
      montreal '07 / quebec '07 / ottawa '07 / toronto '08 / philadelphia '13 / ottawa '14

Comment

Originally posted by evileye View Post
        Holy Diver !!!

Check out Wyn Davis' blog on recording and mixing with Heaven and Hell:

Great read and makes the hopes go up higer and higher....

http://www.myspace.com/totalaccessrecording

ENJOY !!!
        Nice find, thanks evileye!
        Damian
        Super Moderator
        Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

nice info from people working on it, sad to hear that there will be another mix of the song for radio though. Usually radio friendly songs may be edited for time constraints and such, but a whole new mix???

Am I wrong in thinking that that really isn't the way to go? People hear the radio mix, love it, buy the album but then think it bollocks because it is a different mix, or they hate the radio mix and don't bother with the album at all. Seems like quite a gamble for this type of band. They are not in the business of selling singles.

Are both mixes going to be on the album similar to Waynes World on Dehumanizer??? And the different Mob Rules came out so far in front of the album I don't think people really even heard it to be honest, plus that was for the movie soundtrack and was never released as a single to my knowledge in that form.

Comment

Originally posted by Sphinx View Post
            Great stuff indeed. Very interesting read especially "four of the new tracks are destined to become classics".
            Would it be too much too hope that all the tracks are classics. I mean we are talking about a premier band, one of the best active bands today, amybe THE best. \m/
            Saboid Dubh - “The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal”……“Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved”…… “I don't want no one to tell me where I'm gonna go when I die”……“I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time”……“Nobody will ever change my ways……“Here I go again from the start and to the end”……

Comment

Working...
            X