• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible Black Music Video Discussions

The title says it all!!!

http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/show...967#post185967
    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Blabbermouth has news about this - http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=118778
    It's supposed to premiere tomorrow at 11:30pm est right after 'That Metal Show'

Comment

I was supposed to link to blabbermouth
      http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... I didn't know the band was going to release a video to this single...

Comment

I'll be glued for the show and the video.

Now we need just 1 more well done live DVD compiled from various parts of the 2009/2010 tour with the new stuff and perhaps a few older Dio songs not done at the Radio City show.

Comment

I've got my DVR ready to go to record the show and the video. I'm going to miss it live, as I am going to a Beatles Tribute concert this evening.
            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Thanks for the tip, will be checking it asap I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Just me View Post
                I'll be glued for the show and the video.

Now we need just 1 more well done live DVD compiled from various parts of the 2009/2010 tour with the new stuff and perhaps a few older Dio songs not done at the Radio City show.
                Exactly, hopefully that will be forthcoming later next year. And Serrucho, I think that releasing a vid. to the 1st single from the album is a great idea/promotional tool and moreover something which is practically expected, especially from a band with the stature and high profile of H&H.

Ted

Comment

If you miss "That Metal Show" it's usually on several more times as a rerun for several days after the original broadcast..

Comment

As much as I love the song, and the album is growing on me... I hated that clip... Just seemed like a 'make Sabbath a video" contest entry... Looked very low budget and amateurish... and the band obviously had little to no interest in being involved. Shame.

Comment

I just saw the video premier on VH1 That Metal Show with Eddie Trunk. It was interesting. I had a feeling it would be partially animated but I though the would show the band jamming at the end. The graphics were simple & it didn't have the devil monster thing. Not bad, it looks like the video is supposed to tell a story. I don't really listen to lyrics, instead I just focus on the music. Overall it was an ok video. I would have liked to see the bandmembers instead of their red silouettes.

Comment

Me too, would rather see the band. But at least a video, though doubt MTV will show it near any "Speras and her Peers" crap.

Now let's get to the US tour dates................

Comment

I didn't like it. Seems like it was thought up and put together pretty crudely. The shadow figures of Dio and Iommi were pretty cool, but after seeing the same three second-loop repeating several times, it got boring pretty quickly. Luckily, there isn't a lofty music video legacy in place for Sabbath that had to be lived up to. At least its something.
                          Damian
                          Super Moderator
                          Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

I liked it much better the second time. I turned off the lights & cranked it full blast thru my big screen/ surround sound. It's the only way to appreciate this video. Fucking awesome!

Comment

Noooo

Here in Chile that channel can't be watched... (at least in my cable operator)

I'll be looking for an online version...

Comment

Working...
                              X