Heaven and Hell in Argentina (Review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
    Man I love Sabbath but what a shitty set list. They dropped computer God, not playing enough songs from TDYK, aren't playing any of the three songs from The Dio Years and no cool surprises. I would like to see them do something unexpected like play Slippin Away or the full Country Girl.
    I wouldn't call it a shitty set though I to am disappointed in no Computer God or MOI being in their the tour just started so they may still end up adding a few in. I wouldn't mind another song or two off TDYK but since this is the first album with this lineup in 17 years they have to ease the new stuff in to the set and see if the audience is responding to it or not then may they'll do more from it.

I really wanna hear them do Turn Up The Night but i'm not really expecting it to be in their set. When was the last time they did that live anyways?
    Nobody will ever let you know
    When you ask the reason why
    They just tell you that you're on your own
    Fill your head all full of lies

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathfan78 View Post
      I wouldn't call it a shitty set though I to am disappointed in no Computer God or MOI being in their the tour just started so they may still end up adding a few in. I wouldn't mind another song or two off TDYK but since this is the first album with this lineup in 17 years they have to ease the new stuff in to the set and see if the audience is responding to it or not then may they'll do more from it.

I really wanna hear them do Turn Up The Night but i'm not really expecting it to be in their set. When was the last time they did that live anyways?

Probably in Quebec, back in 1981, the third night of the MR tour was the last time it was played live.

Comment

Originally posted by the_atomicpunk View Post
        LOL...man, no offense to other countries...but down here, the handbangers are INSANE!!
        Great great energy during a show....

I'm brazilian, but i have to clap to Argentina, they are the most 'metal' people on the world! Just watch Megadeth's DVD: That One Night (or something like that) to see what i'm talking about...

And i'm pretty sure that the audience will get crazy next friday (and saturday!) here in Sao Paulo with H&H!!!
        First time I hear a brazilian guy talking good about Argentina!

I was also at the show and it was amazing, both technically and emotionally. But most of all, it was real FUN to watch this show. I don't know how to describe it, is like everybody in the house was having fun, the musicians, the crowd.
        Tony Iommi is by far the coolest guy on stage. Geezer's finger don't age. Dio is singing the high notes, reaching almost every tone (I repeat: almost).
        If you have the chance, don't miss it.

Comment

Brazilian and Argentinians love and respect each other, but like the two brothers they are, they simply do not demonstrate (and spend a lot of time bashing each other).

Question: did you guys in Argentina have the same problem with the sound we had in Brazil? The disappearance of Iommi's guitar whenever Dio was singing and huge boosts during the solos?

Comment

Originally posted by murilix View Post
            Brazilian and Argentinians love and respect each other, but like the two brothers they are, they simply do not demonstrate (and spend a lot of time bashing each other).

Question: did you guys in Argentina have the same problem with the sound we had in Brazil? The disappearance of Iommi's guitar whenever Dio was singing and huge boosts during the solos?
            Not at all, the sound was really great.
            Sorry to hear that it wasn't in your town!

Comment

Working...
            X