Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body else not able to see Heaven & Hell on this tour?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any body else not able to see Heaven & Hell on this tour?

    That's the situation I'm in. And it freaking sucks... Because honestly. Who knows how many more tours there will be outta these guys? I mean Dio's stated he wants to finish Magica II & III. This may be my last chance to see them and I might be fucked. But sadly I just don't have the financial ability to afford the concert.
    I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

  • #2
    Well I've saved a lot of money for this particular tour. I'm still wating for the announcement of the second leg of the US tour... I'm hoping they hit Miami this time around, or someplace in south Florida. It's usually among the last dates. That'd also give me a chance to go and visit family & friends and hit South Beach! Of course it all depends on whether they go anywhere close.
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

    Comment


    • #3
      It really surprises me that they're skipping Denmark. Well, maybe not a total surprise, since the venue wasn't even sold out last time. Bad promotion - the website for the venue claimed that BOTH Vinnie Appice and Bill Ward were in the band and that they were called Black Sabbath (!!!)

      Still sucks, though. With my economy, it doesn't leave me much of a choice. Either I see them here or I don't see them at all. One concert was more than enough, though...

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah. Their coming right to my town, and I just can't afford to go. Sucks to be so close and not be able to go.
        I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

        Comment


        • #5
          they are not coming anywhere near me

          Comment


          • #6
            Not coming anywhere near me. I'd have to fly about eight hours to get to where they're playing in Canada :(
            "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cwilder86 View Post
              Yeah. Their coming right to my town, and I just can't afford to go. Sucks to be so close and not be able to go.
              Well that's what credit cards and banks are for! It's only the price of a concert ticket and who knows if they'll ever come around again. No matter how poor I was at the time, I'd be there with bells on if the band came to Adelaide South Australia So far it doesn't look like they're coming though...
              http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

              http://xkcd.com/386/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sir Kenneth View Post
                Well that's what credit cards and banks are for! It's only the price of a concert ticket and who knows if they'll ever come around again. No matter how poor I was at the time, I'd be there with bells on if the band came to Adelaide South Australia So far it doesn't look like they're coming though...
                Well two tickets... One for me, and my wife. And our credit card is maxed out. Really, I've pretty much analyzed every possible way for me to go and unfortunately have come up with nothing.
                I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dartholy View Post
                  they are not coming anywhere near me
                  Same for me. I really hope that 2nd North American leg will indeed happen and will come to the province of Quebec, Canada...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cwilder86 View Post
                    Well two tickets... One for me, and my wife. And our credit card is maxed out. Really, I've pretty much analyzed every possible way for me to go and unfortunately have come up with nothing.


                    Dude im right there with you , this sucks i would have made the trip for Martin and co , thats not happening , wanted to see Over the Rainbow tonight , no money, pay the bills and looks like H&H in NYC looks bleak too !
                    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cwilder86 View Post
                      That's the situation I'm in. And it freaking sucks... Because honestly. Who knows how many more tours there will be outta these guys? I mean Dio's stated he wants to finish Magica II & III. This may be my last chance to see them and I might be fucked. But sadly I just don't have the financial ability to afford the concert.
                      There are $20 tickets for the chicago show.
                      The time it is coming when all life will end,
                      With doomsday approaching to hell we'll descend.
                      Religion won't save me, the damage is done.
                      The future has ended before it's begun.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It seems that this will be a bad concert year. I have just seen that Live Nation is cutting ticket prices and giving away food. Our radio station in Philadelphia was having a blood drive and they were giving away Def Leppard /Poison tickets 1 week before the concert this is how bad the econony is. I don't know how they schedule but I don't know if Heaven and Hell will add more tour dates it might not pay them to continue. It is not only Heaven and Hell but there are alot of bands that are not doing well because of the economy. The credit card had to be used to get our tickets tust me the credit card is high but this is a good reason. I don't know anyone's financial situation but if Heaven and Hell is around where you can see them I would really try. Just don't know if they will tour again with this economy and they are getting up there age wise. Let's hope the economy gets better!
                        As you walk this path of life may you be greeted with kindness,compassion and happiness!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Me! Me! Me! They are coming nowhere near India! :|
                          Tony Iommi Fact #021
                          Before telling Tony Iommi his guitar was slightly out of tune, Ronnie James Dio was seven feet tall.

                          Stolen from: Tony Iommi Facts website.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cwilder86 View Post
                            That's the situation I'm in. And it freaking sucks... Because honestly. Who knows how many more tours there will be outta these guys? I mean Dio's stated he wants to finish Magica II & III. This may be my last chance to see them and I might be fucked. But sadly I just don't have the financial ability to afford the concert.
                            How much are they charging in Ohio that you can't afford to go? Let's assume it's $50. You need $100 to go with your wife. Here are some options:
                            1) Get a part time job delivering pizza/flipping burgers. U still have a month to save up $100 2) Sell a pint of blood $30. If you take your wife you bank $60.
                            3) Garage sale.
                            4) Pawn shop, surely you have junk in your garage, maybe a bicycle or fishing pole, etc...
                            5) Go door to door asking to mow a lawn for $10.
                            6) Increase your car insurance deductible. You can probably drop Collision and Comprehensive for a month before your lienholder finds out.
                            * There are tons of ways to make a quick $100. Good luck!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                              How much are they charging in Ohio that you can't afford to go? Let's assume it's $50. You need $100 to go with your wife. Here are some options:
                              1) Get a part time job delivering pizza/flipping burgers. U still have a month to save up $100 2) Sell a pint of blood $30. If you take your wife you bank $60.
                              3) Garage sale.
                              4) Pawn shop, surely you have junk in your garage, maybe a bicycle or fishing pole, etc...
                              5) Go door to door asking to mow a lawn for $10.
                              6) Increase your car insurance deductible. You can probably drop Collision and Comprehensive for a month before your lienholder finds out.
                              * There are tons of ways to make a quick $100. Good luck!
                              Tickets for the Cincinatti show are like $97 if I remember the last time I checked ticket master which was a couple of months ago. So that's $97 times two actually.
                              I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X