Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen with H&H after this tour ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen with H&H after this tour ?

I really dunno what will they do after.
    "The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell"

It's been said that Ronnie is off to do Magica 2 & 3

The other guys, who knows. Vinny will probably get involved in some other project, and Tony & Geezer might be taking a break.
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

All good things have to end sadly.
      http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

In 2010 ~ i really really hope they do one more album and support it with a very limited World Tour (maybe 12 dates or so) I could see this appeasing all involved .

Comment

Originally posted by David86 View Post
          It's been said that Ronnie is off to do Magica 2 & 3

The other guys, who knows. Vinny will probably get involved in some other project, and Tony & Geezer might be taking a break.

I dont know about anyone else here but im JONESING for a solo Iommi tour with the great Glenn Hughes !
          The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
            I dont know about anyone else here but im JONESING for a solo Iommi tour with the great Glenn Hughes !
            I have a new album with Heaven and Hell on top of my list, but a tour from Iommi/Hughes would be a very good idea. I just would like to see only material from Iommi/Hughes during such a tour, that is: Seventh Star, the 1996 DEP Sessions, and Fused. And Hughes playing bass of course.
            You and I, Victims of this World, as the Masters of Power try to poison our World.
            Greed, Money's taken over their Souls, they're just Mechanical Brains.
            Politicians don't know, they just don't!
            Know... Know... Know...

Comment

Ozzy reunion, world tour filling stadiums

Magica 2+3, Dio fans happy

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, another H and H album, followed by another tour to back up the album? Once can hope, anyway.
                Life Member of the NRA

Comment

Dio - Magica 2 & 3
                  Iommi - new solo record or take a break
                  Geezer - maybe something new with GZR
                  Vinny - don't know
                  Living in a world of make believe I can hide behind what's real
                  But wearing your emotions on your sleeve and they all know what you feel
                  And here it comes again straight through the heart straight through the heart

Comment

I am really hoping for another H&H album. Magica would be cool, but let's be honest here: these four are always better together. TDYK is a great record; imagine what they can do now that they've warmed up!
                    ---Life's fantasy: to be locked away and still to think you're free---

Comment

Hopefully they'll call it a day, or they'll be reduced to club gigs & there'd be no justice in that.

Dio will go back to Dio & I'll go back to his Rainbow & Sabbath glory days & ignore everything new

Tony & Geezer will probably kiss (ass) and make up with Ozzy... but I hope they don't... Tony & Glenn Hughes... I'd love to see that!

Vinny? - He's just a drummer... Who cares??

Comment

I think it's a good idea for them to take a short break, go back and work on their respective solo projects, get together at some point in the future and record a new album. I think for these guys to work together they need to keep the pressure off and not force anything.
                        Sinister Realm-Traditional 80s Metal
                        www.facebook.com/sinisterrealm

Comment

Originally posted by devilmaycare View Post
                          Hopefully they'll call it a day, or they'll be reduced to club gigs & there'd be no justice in that.

Dio will go back to Dio & I'll go back to his Rainbow & Sabbath glory days & ignore everything new

Tony & Geezer will probably kiss (ass) and make up with Ozzy... but I hope they don't... Tony & Glenn Hughes... I'd love to see that!

Vinny? - He's just a drummer... Who cares??
                          As good as Iommi /Hughes is, that would surely be a club tour. Sounds like LA & Phoenix were well attended gigs, so I think their US tour will be a sucess for them. I'd like to see then do another album, but take their time, and really workout a masterpiece, they proved at least on half of TDYK they can still do it.
                          "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                          R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                            As good as Iommi /Hughes is, that would surely be a club tour.
                            absolutely, but some things are fine in a club, and I'd love to see Iommi/ Hughes in an intimate venue. Where-as a club tour for H&H would signal abject failure.

Comment

- Dio returns to Dio for the Magica trilogy
                              - Vinnie Appice returns to 3 legged dog
                              - Tony Iommi will take a breather
                              - Geezer will ... just be Geezer
                              1 year later

Black Sabbath reforms ... original line-up? Different incarnation? New Members? I don't know the juices of imagination are always flowing

Never say never - Never say Die
                              and no I'm not suggesting an Ozzy-Sabbath comeback (even though I would like to see that sometime before I die)
                              Saru Ookami's TDYK Review
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7FoJV_VBk
                              www.youtube.com/SaruOokami

Comment

Working...
                              X