Another cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or hows about
    "I Tre Volti Della Paura" seeing as tho it was the italian name for the movie "black sabbath"
    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

or "The Marriage of"

Comment

- Return of the king

- Wheel of destiny

- The devil you dont know

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathfan78 View Post
          As long as they come out with another HNH album I could care less what they call it

Come To The Sabbath would be a cool title but Mercyful Fate has already got a song called that. I don't know if that would cause any trouble or not.
          Another Heaven & Hell album...whatever the title may be, bring it on!

"Servant In Heaven, King In Hell"

A double album, stories of light and shade.
          "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Originally posted by Metal Priest View Post
            Come to the Sabbath
            I was going to put that down, but Mercyful Fate took it.

Originally posted by thehodge View Post
            "I Tre Volti Della Paura" seeing as tho it was the italian name for the movie "black sabbath"
            It would fit just as well as "Geezer Butler and the 3 Italians".

Originally posted by fishtowner View Post
            How about Black-sabbath.com?
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
              "Backdoor to Heaven"
              Sorry, but that name sounds like a XXX Flick
              You and I, Victims of this World, as the Masters of Power try to poison our World.
              Greed, Money's taken over their Souls, they're just Mechanical Brains.
              Politicians don't know, they just don't!
              Know... Know... Know...

Comment

so far, out of three albums three were named after a song, while "Dehumanizer" is related to "Computer God" but it's not a song (or part of a song). The album titles have been surprising and unexpected, so that's what I expect, that all predictions fail!

But some of the names you suggest are really cool!

Comment

Preparation H&H (as mentionned on the companion DVD to TDYK) is very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Borg View Post
                    Sorry, but that name sounds like a XXX Flick
                    They could pull an Eddie Van Halen and do the next album as a soundtrack for an XXX flick
                    http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

How about Volume 5

Comment

Originally posted by dehumanizer91 View Post
                        How about Volume 5
                        Yes. Vol.5
                        The time it is coming when all life will end,
                        With doomsday approaching to hell we'll descend.
                        Religion won't save me, the damage is done.
                        The future has ended before it's begun.

Comment

Around here (eastern Michigan) you're lucky to go into a "brick-and-mortar" (including Best Buy) and find more than Paranoid and $haron's 1970-1978 cash-in. Maybe The Dio Years now and then. I have seen The Devil You Know at Target.

Sunrise and Sam The Record Man over in Canada have a better selection. At least they carry the Dio-era albums and more Ozzy than just Paranoid.

Joe, I get your point about on-line buying. I'm an old fart (43) who basically lived at a real, live record store as a kid. They had a bang-up selection, and if they didn't have it, they'd get it. To me pointing and clicking at Amazon and then waiting a few days watching the mailbox, well, it just isn't the same, but again I get what you say.

Can any of you believe I have not been able to find Montrose's first album anywhere around?
                          He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Allied Records in Toledo, Ohio is an awesome "old time" record, that has an awesome selection of vinyl (old & new), as well as a huge used CD section. I know it is a hike for you Diossword, and that Sarnia is closer for you, but if you are in the Detroit area, a 45 minute drive down I-75, and you have a great selection of music.

I buy from all over, but lately it has been more and more downloads. My favorite bands, I still like to have all the packaging, but for more casual bands I like, downloads are the ticket (for me).
                            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

how about "Tribute to Candlemass", with a rerecording of Epicus, Doomicus, Metallicus.

Comment

How about just Heaven and Hell after the band ! On the cover would be the Devil himself coming to earth
                                I am the God of the sky and if anyone who gets in my way i will throw a bolt of Lightning

Comment

Working...
                                X