H&H covered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Yup, they have two albums out, In Distortion We Trust and Til Death To Us Party
    None of the two albums have the song Heaven or Hell. Is that a cover from another band?

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
      None of the two albums have the song Heaven or Hell. Is that a cover from another band?
      From their website

"Crucified Barbara will participate in Melodifestivalen, the national part of Eurovision Song Contest. The song is a rock ballad called Heaven or Hell, written by some friends of ours. We're looking forward to this, it's something totally different from anything we've done before, a big challenge and pretty insane at the same time -just like we want our life to be :-). We'll get back with more updates in the blog"

Comment

I just ordered the 2 Crucified Barbara albums at amazon.com. Thats a nice find to come out of this thread
        Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
          I just ordered the 2 Crucified Barbara albums at amazon.com. Thats a nice find to come out of this thread
          I will order those as well after I receive all the other music I ordered (Tournado and the three Dio Sabbath Deluxe releases). Very nice find indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJmY6jZ2JEM
            Here is a female fronted band performing Heaven and Hell.
            Yeah, I know it's been 4 years but I found another female fronted band playing an H&H cover. Much better & this girl is 11 years old. I would rather her sing this than get into the Miley Cyrus junk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdVDy8ioG_o

Comment

At least the guitarist is a lefty.

Comment

Working...
              X