• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven & Hell 2010 Tour Cancelled

Ronnie isn't well enough to tour yet :(

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=139554
    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

I really hope this is due to normal effects of RJD's treatments and not to any worsening of his condition.

Comment

Originally posted by pete00000 View Post
      I really hope this is due to normal effects of RJD's treatments and not to any worsening of his condition.
      I hate to say it, but I thought so. These shows came just to soon. I wonder if they do the fall shows. I think is best to wait and do a headliner Tour next year.

All the best to RJD !!!!
      www.distant-past.ch
      www.emerald.ch

Comment

shit

I think his condition was known for a while, and the Summer tour just over optimism.

scheisse

Comment

I thought it was too good to be true, but I do not take this as a bad sign per se - Ronnie just needs more time for recovery, doing these shows would be too taxing on someone going through what he's going through, he needs all his resources to get better, and rightfully so.

God bless RJD.

All the best,
          PAULIE
          http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UoulA6r90n...ill%2Bward.JPG

Comment

I really donīt know why they announced too many shows, but sadly not so surprizing news.....
            I hope that Ronnie will be OK, even when he wonīt be able to perform live in near future.

Comment

Really really sad news indeed...

But then again it was I suppose bit overly optimistical...

I do hope that this not because Ronnie has taken a turn for the worse....That would be devastating.

All the best Ronnie and hopefully he will be able to get back on stage again, but the main thing ofcourse is for him to beat the cancer once and for all and get well again.

Long live rock 'n roll and Heaven & Hell and Ronnie James Dio!

Comment

It's sad for us, it's sad for Dio himself. I believe Ronnie is in a good progress and will eventually recover to his full self again, it just goes beyond this summer and we have to bite the pain with him. I know all Dio fans will understand and stay strong in their faith, this disappointment just gives us all even more hunger & thirst for the future.

RONNIE JAMES DIO, WE'LL WAIT FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!! JUST GET WELL AND THEN GET BACK TO ROCK!!! While we wait, we have your music, old and new.

- RONNIE JAMES DIO, THE MASTER OF METAL -

Sabbathman's support is forever
                "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

“ We have to announce that all forthcoming Heaven & Hell European shows have been cancelled as sadly Ronnie isn’t well enough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time." Heaven & Hell - May 4th, 2010
                  That comes from Tony I's site. Going to have an update shortly.
                  Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                  View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Yeah I too hope that Ronnie gets well soon, its better to wait till he is completely well.
                    http://www.facebook.com/cosmicchants
                    https://soundcloud.com/cosmicchants
                    http://www.myspace.com/cosmicchants

Comment

Sad news indeed but not unexpected at all. I'd rather Ronnie take his time and be a hundred percent for a tour than rush back for the fans sake and not be completely ready to go. I wouldn't take this as a bad sign at all. The treatments probably took more of a toll physically on him than anyone first realised they would. Taking his time getting back is the most important thing and when he does, the comeback tour is gonna be huge for him and his fans.
                      Nobody will ever let you know
                      When you ask the reason why
                      They just tell you that you're on your own
                      Fill your head all full of lies

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathfan78 View Post
                        Sad news indeed but not unexpected at all. I'd rather Ronnie take his time and be a hundred percent for a tour than rush back for the fans sake and not be completely ready to go. I wouldn't take this as a bad sign at all. The treatments probably took more of a toll physically on him than anyone first realised they would. Taking his time getting back is the most important thing and when he does, the comeback tour is gonna be huge for him and his fans.
                        Wendy has posted some updates on his health on the RJD site, so let's see what she says.

I've been hearing on the grapevine that he's not totally well, but I have no facts to back that up with.
                        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I did not expect this to happen, but at the same time, in the back of my mind I slightly did. If this means putting off the tour for another half a year or even a year, totally fine, as long as Ronnie gets healthy enough. I'm slightly disappointed, but again, it's Ronnie getting healthy that truly matters.

Hopefully, as already mentioned, this doesn't mean a worsening of his condition, and simply just normal effects. Please get well Ronnie!
                          If the magic comes between us
                          And we never meet again
                          Take a part of me away
                          'Cause maybe it's all above love
                          ~As Long As It's Not About Love~

Comment

I have to man up and admit that I was wrong on this one. Booking so many shows with Ronnie as a question mark just didn't make sense to me, so I thought Tony had some kind of back up plan up his sleeve. Maybe he still does, but its not with Heaven and Hell. Get well soon Ronnie!
                            Damian
                            Super Moderator
                            Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

Originally posted by Damian View Post
                              I have to man up and admit that I was wrong on this one. Booking so many shows with Ronnie as a question mark just didn't make sense to me, so I thought Tony had some kind of back up plan up his sleeve. Maybe he still does, but its not with Heaven and Hell. Get well soon Ronnie!
                              I hope Iommi still has a trick up his sleeve, I'd hate to not see him do something this year.
                              If the magic comes between us
                              And we never meet again
                              Take a part of me away
                              'Cause maybe it's all above love
                              ~As Long As It's Not About Love~

Comment

Working...
                              X