Hammersmith Odeon CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammersmith Odeon CD

They're now going for even 299 dlls on amazon....are people actualling paying that amount for a copy?

Id really like how Joe was putting a list together of the people who bought the limited edition cd but hes not updating it no more, I sent the info for my copy many months ago, still not on the list...hope he can update that section...

Originally posted by Heavy_Angel View Post
    They're now going for even 299 dlls on amazon....are people actualling paying that amount for a copy?

Still? You'd think that if people were that much of a completist, they would have gotten in on it when Rhino was still selling them If it's just the music they are after, the new deluxe edition Mob Rules is much much cheaper.
    http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Good thing that I bought 2 and kept one sealed!

Perhaps it'll buy me a house in like 30 years!

Comment

Any record is "worth" what someone else is willing to pay for it. Can't help but think that the high-priced copy at Amazon will collect dust until someone with more money than brains comes along - And they're out there, folks - They're out there.

All the best,
        PAULIE
        http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UoulA6r90n...ill%2Bward.JPG

Comment

The thing is that some of us have the Mob Rules "normal" edition, and the Hammersmith album came out just in one edition...

Comment

The thing is that some of us have the Mob Rules "normal" edition, and the Hammersmith album came out just in one edition...
            Live at Hammersmith Odeon is the bonus disc for the deluxe version of Mob Rules, so you could say that it came out in 2 editions
            http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

If I didn't own Live At Hammersmith Odeon, I'd definitely buy the new Mob Rules remaster. As it is, I'm more than happy with my Castle remaster.
              >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
              SHIP ERTH THIS IS
              YR CPTIN SPEKING
              YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Both the MR and H & H remasters look awesome. H & H also has a live show on it. I hope to get them soon, as I haven't upgraded those titles in awhile. I don't have the Hammersmith CD but have heard it and it 10x better than Live Evil, great that it included in MR deluxe.
                Last edited by hoja dulce; 07-17-2010, 09:32 AM.
                you introduced me to my mind...

Comment

The Hammersmith has been milked to death. Don't know why I keep buying it.
                  I bought the Rhino original back in 2007
                  Have the ROH Best Buy exclusive w/6th disk Hammersmith.
                  Have the Dio Years Tour Edition w/bonus Hammersmith songs.
                  And now have the Deluxe Edition of Mob Rules w/bonus Hammersmith.
                  You would think with all the arsenal of unreleased concerts we would have something new by now before more members of the band expire.

Comment

The Hammersmith Oden show is my 2nd favorite live sabbath show, the 1st being the Ashbury Park show.

Comment

Something that seriously bothers me is not buying two of those Hammersmith CDs when they are available, I mean, I'm more than happy that I even have one, but I could never bring myself to sell it no matter how much it's worth. I learned my lesson and from now on I am always going to buy two of something that I think might even be kind of rare.

Comment

Probably not. The thing about Amazon Marketplace...never take it for being what the actual market is. You either have people so desperate to sell a CD that they list it at a penny (what is the point? you might as well throw it away) or they are looking for a sucker and list a CD at an obscene price, hoping that someone is desperate enough to buy it (I recall several months ago a thread here about some CD, maybe the first Badlands album, that was up on Amazon for like $400). It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by rossmosis View Post
                          Something that seriously bothers me is not buying two of those Hammersmith CDs when they are available, I mean, I'm more than happy that I even have one, but I could never bring myself to sell it no matter how much it's worth. I learned my lesson and from now on I am always going to buy two of something that I think might even be kind of rare.
                          The Black Sabbath Lullaby tribute will be released in about 10 days. Amazon. There'll probably be little demand so only a few will be made.

Comment

I kicked myself for not buying 2 of the Hammersmith CD's when they came out, but I made amends by buying 2 deluxe edition Live at Radio City Music Hall. That was really an investment....NOT!!!

Comment

I want to buy the 2 discs deluxe edition of mob rules, for when i want to listen to live at hammersmith odeon i do not have to risk it being damaged in a cd player or anything of the like
                              ♪So live for today. Tomorrow never comes.♪

Comment

Working...
                              X