• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!New!!! WOA 2009 Pro-Video - Neon Knights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYv9nOKR0Uc

ENJOY
    __________________________________________________ _
    "Before today it was a dark tomorrow" Breaking into Heaven

All I can say is "WOW!" ...man, RJD had presence eh? And Iommi, that solo was auwsome! What a powerful band.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Comment

Very cool, thanks for the link.
      The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
      The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
      As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
      We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

Great stuff, although Ronnie seems to be struggling with the vocals, did he have cancer though here? Not sure. But i think we might have another DVD coming on here.

Comment

this should be released on blu-ray, backed with Bonn 2009 !
          and the High Voltage tribute gig could be a nice bonus feature

Comment

This is exactly one of the reasons why the Wacken show should be released on a DVD & Blu-ray.

I wonder what Heaven & Hell show is it that they were mixing & mastering earlier this year?!?
            "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

An awesome preformance to say the least! Saying the band was brilliant is an understatement of the year!

Thanks a bunch for sharing this treat!

Comment

Crushing version!!! And I love how the dark has already decended and that the audience is much more lively than on those Rockpalast vids. I truly hope they release the whole Wacken performance and/or some other gig from the Bible Black tour. God I'm glad I managed to see them last year...
                Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 09-05-2010, 06:55 AM.
                "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

And Here is Falling Off the Edge of the World from Wacken:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ubVe...eature=related

Comment

Dammit, I miss him/them.

Comment

Yeah seeing them preform at such top level does make it very sad that Ronnie is gone...he was still one hell of a singer...We surely lost him way too soon, he would have had so much more to offer and so did Heaven & Hell for that matter.

But atleast we got one hell of an album and three great tours after the reunion! And tons of great memories...

Comment

great vid, thanks for posting

Comment

There is a DVD and CD out soon on November 16, 2010 called Neon Nights: 30 Years of Heaven & Hell- Live at Wacken
                          DVD
                          http://www.amazon.com/Neon-Nights-Ye...5618330&sr=8-3
                          CD
                          http://www.amazon.com/Neon-Nights-Ye...5618330&sr=8-4

Comment

Oh awesome, I'm gonna have to pre-order that. I wonder if this is the DVD that was mentioned to be officially released. Back before Dio died, they were talking about releasing a DVD from last year's tour, and that Dio was in the studio helping mix it or something.
                            If the magic comes between us
                            And we never meet again
                            Take a part of me away
                            'Cause maybe it's all above love
                            ~As Long As It's Not About Love~

Comment

This is the best news I have heard in a while - can't wait for the cd/dvd to come out in November
                              At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

Working...
                              X