Anyone have Neon Nights yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Neon Nights yet

I am heading over to best buy during my lunch hour and getting both the CD and DVD. Can't wait!!!!! Anyone have them yet? If so how is it? Oh by the way the Best Buy near where I am has them on sale...CD is 9.99 and DVD is 7.99. Hurry up lunch time.
    Last edited by DISCMAN1969; 11-16-2010, 08:35 AM.
    "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Not yet, my local best buy says it's not in stock yet for in store pick up. I'll order it online for the same 7.99 with free shipping, or go over to New Jersey today, all the stores there have them in stock, but not here in PA.

Comment

Haven't gotten my copy yet...should arrive this week...if not I'll get medieval on HMV!

Comment

Originally posted by Sphinx View Post
        Not yet, my local best buy says it's not in stock yet for in store pick up. I'll order it online for the same 7.99 with free shipping, or go over to New Jersey today, all the stores there have them in stock, but not here in PA.
        That is how it is here for me. I work right next door to a Best Buy. They don't have it so I will drive 10 miles to the next one. They have it in stock. 11 more minutes and then I am on a Neon Nights hunt!

Comment

I have the Cd it sounds fantastic, highlights for me are Falling of the Edge of the World, Follow The Tears, Time Machine and a great extended jam version of Heaven and Hell which is over seventeen minutes.
          I went to the screening party for the Dvd on Friday.
          Amazing show, different energy to the Radio City one.
          Great visually and sonically, quite moving to watch.

Comment

Damn store didn't have it. Now I am going to have to wait till Thursday to get them since I work tonight at other job and tomorrow out all day for meetings and crap. I'm mad!! Ok now I just sound like my 7 year old, now I see where he gets it from.

Comment

ha! I just went on my lunch break and bought it at best buy for $8 what a deal!

Comment

That's a great picture of Ronnie there! That kind of captures his essence doesn't it...

Gotta say with eight fuckin' bucks every single person on earth should by this! It is THAT cheap!

Comment

Got the DVD on Saturday, it's really good. I didn't get to see them live so this is pretty much the next best thing.
                  My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Record Shop X mailed the DVD & CD today, should be here by tomorrow.

The current sessions with classic Uriah Heep & Iced Earth must be put on hold for this Heaven & Hell live experience.

"He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Not yet, but asap

Anyone get a copy of the big 4 blu-ray, Sonisphere, Sofia, Bulgaria, Anthrax did a worthy tribute to RJD via H & H

Comment

For those on a budget, Amazon in the States is currently offering the MP3 dowload for $5.99 -- not a bad way to go if you want to have an audio complement (although, admittedly, inferior in sound to the CD) to the DVD.

Amazon is also offering the DVD for $8.99, for those who don't want to risk a trip to Best Buy and it not being there.

Comment

$3.18 now. I'm buying the DVD from Best Buy and audio extracting it to CD for superior sound. Kicks ass, used my five dollar certificate on this.
                          Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 11-16-2010, 04:23 PM.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Why didnt they make a box set ???? dvd and cd combo ? just saying out loud we are in a recession !
                            The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
                              Why didnt they make a box set ???? dvd and cd combo ? just saying out loud we are in a recession !
                              A CD and DVD for less than $20 is a great deal. But get it from Best Buy soon, as the price will go up after a couple of weeks.

Of course, release day at Best Buy is never without a glitch. I found the DVD easily, but a clerk had to look for the CD, as it was in a pile of new releases in the back room.

I'll be breaking the seal on the DVD and watching it tonight.
                              "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

Working...
                              X