X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Ward & Bad Contract

Everything was going so smooth..."But what showed up was a bad contract."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bil...m-heaven-hell/

Bad Contract showed up at Bill's door. Bad Contract didn't even knock on the door. Bad Contract just came in, took its shoes off, headed into Bill's kitchen, took the last beer from Bill's fridge, went into Bill's living room, sat on Bill's couch and lifted its feet on Bill's table. Along came the Bad Contract and messed up Bill's future - first with Heaven & Hell, then with Black Sabbath. Everything was set and ready until Bad Contract showed up. It's Bad Contract's fault we didn't get Bill on board in 2006 and in 2012.
    "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

A bad contract caused 9-11

Comment

No Sharon to put blame on here.
      Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
        No Sharon to put blame on here.
        To the contrary, Bad Contract is a daemon summoned by Sharon to torment Bill all the days of his life. People say she had nothing to do with the H&H contract, but they don't realize the evil witchery she cast upon Bill back in 1983, as a punishment for appearing on another Black Sabbath album without Ozzy in it. The daemon has taken many shapes over the years, the first time was in the form of alcohol, the second time the daemon made sure that Bill's best solo album, Ward One, was a commercial failure by making the CD invisible in record stores, then it gave him a heart attack by taking the form of cholesterol, etc.
        You bought and sold me with your lying words.
        Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post
          To the contrary, Bad Contract is a daemon summoned by Sharon to torment Bill all the days of his life. People say she had nothing to do with the H&H contract, but they don't realize the evil witchery she cast upon Bill back in 1983, as a punishment for appearing on another Black Sabbath album without Ozzy in it. The daemon has taken many shapes over the years, the first time was in the form of alcohol, the second time the daemon made sure that Bill's best solo album, Ward One, was a commercial failure by making the CD invisible in record stores, then it gave him a heart attack by taking the form of cholesterol, etc.
          I am literally in tears laughing. One of the best posts I've seen on these forums, period.
          ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Oh god....

Bad contract and problems with a band member again...I think Bill has a serious case of a stuck record.

I wonder does Bill even understand just how ridiculous and bitter he sounds???

First it was with Sabbath reunion with Ozzy and then when that wasn't getting him enough sympathy anymore then he has to go and drag up something with the Dio reunion...seriously...

I'm thinking Bill has now officially lost all grasp of reality and decency...he's gone off the deep end for sure. Everyone else is always to blame but him...nothing's ever wrong with him...Bill is always perfect.

I have to say I used to like Bill a lot, but now I am beginning to think he's the most egotistical man on the planet.

Comment

Bad Contract did not arrive in 2007 with H&H. It showed up with all it's friends such as Backstabber, Treachery, Bad Business Deals and others around 1980 when they systematically messed with Randy Rhoads, and the rest of the band including Bob Daisley, then Jake E. Lee and others*. Some say it even existed as far back as 1975 when the record label screwed the band or in 1977 when Ozzy was thrown out.

This right here is the Cosby victim phenomena at work. When just one person comes out with the truth, everybody tries to make it look like it was that person's fault alone or that they are lying or making it up. That could be the rape victim or in this case Bill Ward.

But it's not Ward alone and everyone knows that. And I won't say it's Sharon alone (or that Bill doesn't share a little blame). It's the default response of most people in society to label one element as bad, whether it's Bill or Sharon and then set about assassinating that person.
              Last edited by Sin Cardinal Sin; 08-28-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

From that page:

Johnny Angel

Bill came back briefly at the end of the Cross Purposes tour to do 2 shortened sets in South America. Bobby Rondinelli had temp left due to disputes between his management and Sabbath managment. Bill was asked back to do the last two shows, and then was supposed to remain with the band onto the recording of the next album. Then disputes between Tony and Geezers wife developed in late 1994 regarding the Sabbath 'tribute album' that was about to come out, so Geezer left, then Bill just followed suit. Cozy and Neil then came back. Cozy bowed out citing extreme exhaustion mid Forbidden tour, then Bobby Rondinelli came back again and remained with the group until the reunion tours started in 1997.
                -----------------------

Interesting. Didn't know Rondinelli had Bad Contract experiences as well.

Comment

What's this doing in the DIO section?
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 09-06-2015, 07:29 AM.
                    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                      What's this doing in the DIO section?
                      It's in the Dio section because it's about Bill's bad contract causing him to drop out of H&H.

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                        It's in the Dio section because it's about Bill's bad contract causing him to drop out of H&H.
                        Then it should be in Black Sabbath General.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Here's a good song for Bill

http://youtu.be/kRXULDC8zGA

Comment

Talk about bad contracts:

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Talk about bad contracts:
                              OID with all respect; what are you posting? Is this from a Mike Stark book?

Comment

Working...
                              X