Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

But Guys...What is the Greatest Song on "Mob Rules"?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Voted Country Girl.

    Fuck yeah.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by OIM View Post
      How did you do that?
      You can tick more than one box, it's multiple choice. Or are you trying to comment on the quality of the album?
      https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Korps View Post
        You can tick more than one box, it's multiple choice. Or are you trying to comment on the quality of the album?
        It only let me select one song.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by OIM View Post
          It only let me select one song.
          That's really weird. It even says there still, "multiple choice poll."
          https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

          Comment


          • #20
            Favorite DIO album still of all time. That being said, limiting to only 2 tracks

            Falling Off The Edge of the World by far my favorite....then Mob Rules. But not a bad song on the album.

            Comment


            • #21
              Voodoo
              Slipping Away
              Falling Off the Edge of the World
              Over and Over (voted for this but they are all equal, pure gold here)

              They sound great on Mob Rules (Deluxe CD1)!
              Last edited by bulik; 08-06-2016, 05:28 AM.
              "I don't sound like nobody"

              Comment


              • #22
                All of them.

                TUTN and Voodoo would also be acceptable answers.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Voodoo can often take the prize here for me, but FOTEOTW is just progressively greater that it gets my vote.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ashley Dalby View Post
                    Voodoo can often take the prize here for me, but FOTEOTW is just progressively greater that it gets my vote.
                    Falling Off The Edge Of The World is just phenomenal, one of Dio/Sabbath's best, I can't get enough of this song.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The Sign of the Southern Cross.. that riff... it's classic Sabbath, classic Iommi, it smothers you in it's heavy-ness!

                      Over And Over just 1 vote ahead of a non song? Are you kidding me???!!! Iommi's greatest solo arguably ever! The tone, the emotion, the perfect blues notes, lyrical melodic, it's a monster!
                      Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 10-15-2016, 06:08 PM.
                      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                      R. Blackmore

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                        The Sign of the Southern Cross.. that riff... it's classic Sabbath, classic Iommi, it smothers you in it's heavy-ness!

                        Over And Over just 1 vote ahead of a non song? Are you kidding me???!!! Iommi's greatest solo arguably ever! The tone, the emotion, the perfect blues notes, lyrical melodic, it's a monster!
                        Over And Over probably my second favorite song off the album, the drumming is just pure heavy, and yes the emotion!
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          Over And Over probably my second favorite song off the album, the drumming is just pure heavy, and yes the emotion!
                          Too ballad-like for me.
                          Sorry, OID.
                          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I voted for the 3 songs currently in the lead: 'Sign', 'Falling' and the title track.

                            Ted

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Falling Off The Edge Of The World is just phenomenal, one of Dio/Sabbath's best, I can't get enough of this song.
                              Agreed 'OID'. It looks like it has a SLIGHT lead in the poll as of this writing ().

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Can't really decide on one...I like Mob Rules, Sign of the SC, and Voodoo...oh and Country Girl...too hard to pick!!
                                "I'm the only Hell my mama has ever raised"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X