Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Mob Rules vs. Dehumanizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mob Rules vs. Dehumanizer

[ QUOTE ]
    Let me put it clearer. Tony Iommi is not Ritchie Blackmore. Thanx,Lord.

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd be a busy man if he was...

I voted for "Mob Rules". I love "Dehumanizer" for it's heaviness, but I think "MR" has a bit more variety.
    >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      He'd be a busy man if he was...

[/ QUOTE ]

I really did not understand what you meant. I guess that you meant that Blackmore is busy 'cos he take care of his bandmates. And Iommi only about his own music. Am i right?

Comment

No, that's not what I meant. Don't worry about it, it's just my English sense of humour. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
        SHIP ERTH THIS IS
        YR CPTIN SPEKING
        YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          No, that's not what I meant. Don't worry about it, it's just my English sense of humour. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dehumanizer for me

The blood runs free
            The rain turns red
            Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

Dehumanizer got my vote, it was the first sabbath album I ever picked up, and I love it all the way through! My favorite Sab album up with "Eternal Idol" and "Born Again" can never decide between those three...While I love alot of songs on "Mob Rules" like Country Girl and Voodoo, I just love EVERY song on Dehumanizer...Computer God is one of my favorite sab songs ever, TV Crimes, Master of Insanity, Time Machine, Sins of the Father...all of it is really great!

Dehumanizer all the way!

Comment

I just voted this thing back into a tie. It's Bush-Gore redux.

A couple things break the tie in favor of Dehumanizer for me. One, the sound quality is much better. I don't know why Heaven & Hell and Mob Rules continue to languish with such low dynamic range recordings, while everything Ozzy and even Martin are remastered. Oh well. Two, Computer God. That song is so incredible it splits any possible tie (yeah, yeah, I know Mob has Sign of the Southern Cross; it's one of my favorites too).
                How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I like those 2 albums very much, but I voted for Mob Rules. Dehumanizer sounds too evil [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] it`s just about the songs, there are more masterpieces on Mob Rules [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Mob Rules For Me

Comment

Mob rules is definitely better, I'd prefer of course Heaven and Hell but Mob rules is second best album with Dio.

Comment

Close race but I had to go with the mob rules.

Comment

Mob Rules

Comment

I went forgotten that i hadn't voted on that thread [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]...It would be sacrilege... THE MOB RULES, like i said many times before and i repeat again, it's one of my fave from all the Black Sabbath's career!!!

Comment

I had forgotten to. I could have sworn that I did.

Comment

Dehumanizer is the second best album by Dio besides Heaven and Hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X