• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mob Rules vs. Dehumanizer

Hmmmrrrmmm.
    I voted for Dehumanizer.
    Actually all albums are great.
    If there are any least favorite for me, then it would be 0,000and many more0001% less than the others.

Comment

It's impossible to tell, depends on what mood I'm in, or
      what's sought after [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i have to go with dehumanizer, heavy in your face full of high riffs power vocals and great bass and drum work. too late,buried alive,time machine,sins of the father are the shit. i still love mob rules but dehumanizer by a nose

heaven and hell is the best album ever

Comment

Mob Rules. Was never much of a fan of Dehumanizer.

Comment

Mob Rules > Dehumanizer

Comment

mob rules

Comment

I like the heavyness and punch of Dehumanizer and it is an excellent album, BUT doesn't have the type of feel that makes Mob Rules (or H & H for that matter) a classic, IMHO.
                Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

I would have to go with Dehumanizer. I don't have Mob Rules, but I do have Heaven and Hell. Heaven and Hell is relativly light to be considered a metal album. Heaven and Hell is a great rock album though. I don't kno why, but I just find it easier to listen to Dehumanizer than H&H.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    BORING Dehumanizer

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      BORING Dehumanizer

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/brickwall.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was young and stupid when I posted that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] THe album has really grew on me, there's alot of really strong songs in it, but maybe a little too much not so good songs...

Comment

Difficult to choose. Right when I heard the first verse of Computer God, I knew this will be seriously badass. So heavy, gloomy (doesn't fit me very often, but what the hell), there's great tracks like Time Machine, I, Too Late and Buried Alive. On the other hand, Mob Rules has the brainmelting title track, Sign of the Southern Cross which is one of my most favourite Sabbath songs ever, E5150 and Falling Off the Edge of the World...

I'll abstain.
                        "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Mob rules is definitely better, I'd prefer of course Heaven and Hell but Mob rules is second best album with Dio.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that once. But I've listened to all of Heaven and Hell and only some of Mob Rules, and I must say that there's about 3-4 great songs on Heaven and Hell while on Mob Rules, all the songs are REALLY good! (stating Sign of the Souther Cross as a prime example) While I must say Heaven and Hell is the best Black Sabbath song with Dio, the entire album comparison lets Mob Rules win.

Mob Rules vs. Dehumanizer, I'd say Mob Rules wins again. It's a really great album, and Dehumanizer never really stuck out for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          -rar

Comment

Working...
                          X