Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw Mob Rules Deluxe CD set at work today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Mob Rules Deluxe CD set at work today!

Hey BSO! A highlight of my work day today is that I came across the Deluxe version of Mob Rules CD set. Didn't even know it had a Deluxe version until today. Lucky is the one who ordered it
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

I have the Castle MR release from the 90's, the Rhino Handmade CD from 2007 (which contains the same live recordings from the Hammersmith Odeon concerts as the Deluxe MR release) and a cassette tape with the Heavy Metal Soundtrack version of the song TMR so I never needed to buy the Deluxe MR CD.

Ted
    Last edited by Ted Sallis; 07-04-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
      Hey BSO! A highlight of my work day today is that I came across the Deluxe version of Mob Rules CD set. Didn't even know it had a Deluxe version until today. Lucky is the one who ordered it
      I have all the Deluxe editions, glad you found it.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
        I have the Castle MR release from the 90's, the Rhino Handmade CD from 2007 (which contains the same live recordings from the Hammersmith Odeon concerts as the Deluxe MR release) and a cassette tape with the Heavy Metal Soundtrack version of the song MR so I never needed to buy the Deluxe MR CD.

Ted
        So you have the contents of the Deluxe version by collecting the individual things it contained separately...that's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I have all the Deluxe editions, glad you found it.
          Nice! As expected from a Sabbath diehard such as yourself. I'm glad I found it as well

Comment

Nice! As expected from a Sabbath diehard such as yourself. I'm glad I found it as well
            I actually have two deluxe editions, the digipak and the jewel case edition, the ‘96 Castle remaster, Vinyl, and cassette.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I actually have two deluxe editions, the digipak and the jewel case edition, the ‘96 Castle remaster, Vinyl, and cassette.
              Nice MR collection! Both you and Ted have alot of goodies related to MR that's truly admirable!

Comment

Thank you 70’s
                Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-03-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Do you know all the Sabbath Deluxe Editions there are?

Comment

Do you know all the Sabbath Deluxe Editions there are?
                    Nope, but I would like to know about them!

Comment

Nope, but I would like to know about them!
                      I’ll list them all here when I get home.

Comment

So you have the contents of the Deluxe version by collecting the individual things it contained separately...that's pretty cool.
                        Yes - a friend taped the soundtrack version of TMR for me back in the early 80's, I bought the Hammersmith Odeon release when it came out and the Castle CD of MB when it was released.

Ted

Comment

70’s here is a list of the Deluxe albums:

Black Sabbath Self Titled

Paranoid

Master of Reality

Heaven and Hell

Mob Rules

Live Evil

Born Again

Seventh Star

The Eternal Idol

Dehumanizer

Past Lives

Comment

70’s here is a list of the Deluxe albums:

Black Sabbath Self Titled

Paranoid

Master of Reality

Heaven and Hell

Mob Rules

Live Evil

Born Again

Seventh Star

The Eternal Idol

Dehumanizer

Past Lives
                            Thanks for sharing! Nice that self titled, MoR, and Seventh Star also have Deluxe versions!

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Nice that self titled, MoR, and Seventh Star also have Deluxe versions!
                              Anytime 70’s!

Comment

Working...
                              X