Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw Mob Rules Deluxe CD set at work today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I saw Born Again Deluxe at work! It happened to happen while wearing one of my Black Sabbath tees, just like when I saw Mob Rules Deluxe.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Do you work at a record shop 70's?
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Do you work at a record shop 70's?
        Nah, I work in an Amazon warehouse. I come across a variety of products at work as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

Nah, I work in an Amazon warehouse. I come across a variety of products at work as a result.
          Cool man, you can buy it directly from the warehouse!
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Cool man, you can buy it directly from the warehouse!
            You're saying that or are you asking me if it's possible? Because as far as I know, I don't know if I can buy the products I come across

Comment

You're saying that or are you asking me if it's possible? Because as far as I know, I don't know if I can buy the products I come across
              I’m asking, I would think you could at a discount if you work there.

Comment

I’m asking, I would think you could at a discount if you work there.
                If I get a Blue Badge, then I get, among other benefits, a discount from Amazon online orders, so indirectly I can get stuff I come across, but I can't get the specific items I come across when I see them or interact with them on the job

Comment

If I get a Blue Badge, then I get, among other benefits, a discount from Amazon online orders, so indirectly I can get stuff I come across, but I can't get the specific items I come across when I see them or interact with them on the job
                  I see 70’s, thanks for explaining it to me.

Glad you’re getting the Deluxe Exitions, I remember when I got mine I was happy as teen again, some of them Doc gave them to me.

I can feel your joy!!!

Comment

I see 70’s, thanks for explaining it to me.

Glad you’re getting the Deluxe Exitions, I remember when I got mine I was happy as teen again, some of them Doc gave them to me.

I can feel your joy!!!
                    Nice memories that they were able to do that for you! Yea I'll savor them, especially the additional new content on the other discs included with them!

Comment

Nice memories that they were able to do that for you! Yea I'll savor them, especially the additional new content on the other discs included with them!
                      You’ll love them, Yes very fond memories Doc, is a great guy who loves to spread the Sabbath joy, maybe one day if you’re in Jersey we can meet up at The Sound Exchange.

Comment

You’ll love them, Yes very fond memories Doc, is a great guy who loves to spread the Sabbath joy, maybe one day if you’re in Jersey we can meet up at The Sound Exchange.
                        If I am able to go to Sound Exchange, I'll let you know so that we could possibly meet eachother.

Comment

If I am able to go to Sound Exchange, I'll let you know so that we could possibly meet eachother.
                          That would be cool 70’s then we can check out some Sabbath Stuff together.

Are you going to get the entire Deluxe Edition ollection?

Comment

That would be cool 70’s then we can check out some Sabbath Stuff together.

Are you going to get the entire Deluxe Edition ollection?
                            Sounds like a fun time!

As for that, I'll treat that the same way as I treated collecting the standard Sabbath albums...I'll start with what I can find or my favorites, then work towards the other stuff until I eventually have them all*. Another factor is the money of course...some albums are more expensive than others...I looked at Master of Reality 2CD on Amazon yesterday, it was in the $30 ballpark. So to answer your question...I'm not actively trying to collect them all, but in time I might end up with them all just like with the standard albums.

*Asterisk because technically I don't own them all per se, many of the other ones are in that unofficial Sabbath boxset I got a while ago that contained all the Sabbath eras in it. That being said, I do legitimately own all the Ozzy era stuff on CD and some others like Heaven and Hell, 13, The End (I think that one's unofficial also).

Comment

Sounds like a fun time!

As for that, I'll treat that the same way as I treated collecting the standard Sabbath albums...I'll start with what I can find or my favorites, then work towards the other stuff until I eventually have them all*. Another factor is the money of course...some albums are more expensive than others...I looked at Master of Reality 2CD on Amazon yesterday, it was in the $30 ballpark. So to answer your question...I'm not actively trying to collect them all, but in time I might end up with them all just like with the standard albums.

*Asterisk because technically I don't own them all per se, many of the other ones are in that unofficial Sabbath boxset I got a while ago that contained all the Sabbath eras in it. That being said, I do legitimately own all the Ozzy era stuff on CD and some others like Heaven and Hell, 13, The End (I think that one's unofficial also).
                              It'll be fun for sure, you'll get them all eventually, like I did.

Comment

Working...
                              X