H& H Mob Rules re-releasae ddelxe versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H& H Mob Rules re-releasae ddelxe versions

Black Sabbath fans and metal lovers worldwide, get ready for something huge…
    Two back-to-back monster albums, HEAVEN AND HELL and MOB RULES, are being rereleased in special newly remastered, expanded deluxe editions. Available March 5, these reissues will include rare and unreleased music, and will be available as 2CD or 2LP sets. HEAVEN AND HELL: DELUXE EDITION adds several bonus tracks that have never been released in North America, including versions of “Children Of The Sea” and “Die Young,” recorded live in 1980 in Hartford, CT, and much more! MOB RULES: DELUXE EDITION boasts an expansive selection of rare and unreleased recordings, including a newly mixed version of “The Mob Rules,” and the entire concert recorded in 1982 in Portland, OR. Listen to “Heaven and Hell (Live B-side)” and “The Mob Rules (Live at Portland Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR, 4/22/1982)”

Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 01-13-2021, 07:14 PM.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Wicked I hadn't seen your thread, so I posted in the other thread of the same topic, but thanks for posting this.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I’m definitely getting these, no doubt about it, I’ll have to scrape some money up to get then but it’ll be worth it.
      "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
      ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

I’m going to get both the cd and lp’s, it would be nice if they were Super Deluxes with coffee table books.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I'm curious how these remaster will turn out, like if they are just the 2010 or if they are new ones or worse.. the 2008 warner.

I am hopeful that we will get a good remaster with dynamic range and not a over compressed mess.

In general heaven and hell and mob rules don't need a remaster, those albums sound fantastic without one, reason why the OG Warner CD for Mob Rules is highly regarded and sort after.

Comment

I hope they're not compressed either. I'm curious about the new mix of 'The Mob Rules', I'm really keen to see if they 'updated' it or they've just used modern techniques to do something faithful to the original mix.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
              I hope they're not compressed either. I'm curious about the new mix of 'The Mob Rules', I'm really keen to see if they 'updated' it or they've just used modern techniques to do something faithful to the original mix.
              Considering that the 1-3 albums were, then expect equally medicore mastering, nothing beats 2009 remasters.

Comment

Got both Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules Deluxe releases on CD & LP today!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Got both Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules Deluxe releases on CD & LP today!!!!!
                  Nice, I'll wait for BMG to release them in EU, I still need to get Vol4, but it's substantially more expensive than Paranoid...

Comment

Originally posted by SF01 View Post

Nice, I'll wait for BMG to release them in EU, I still need to get Vol4, but it's substantially more expensive than Paranoid...
                    It’s more expensive in Europe because of the Euro?

Comment

It’s more expensive in Europe because of the Euro?
                      It's more exoensive than the Paranoid SDE from BMG, yet both are 4CD/5LP...

Comment

Originally posted by SF01 View Post

It's more exoensive than the Paranoid SDE from BMG, yet both are 4CD/5LP...
                        Who knows why?

Comment

Who knows why?
                          Distributors, label, maybe the difference comes from Steven Wilson's fee?

Comment

Here’s a review from Sea Of Tranquility’s Pete Pardo and guest, they make a lot of good points on the releases of these two Deluxe Exitions.

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-30-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I love Sea Of Tranquility, its one of my favorite Youtube channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X