H& H Mob Rules re-releasae ddelxe versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
    I love Sea Of Tranquility, its one of my favorite Youtube channels.
    I watch it all the time, Pete does a lot of Sabbath reviews.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

He also likes Boston, who were my heroes back when I lived 10 or so miles from Boston. They still are my heroes. R.I.P. Brad Delp.

Comment

A while ago one user commented that we might finally see the film of Live Evil released... With it not being in either of these sets, does that mean that the release is pretty much cancelled? Or is there a Live Evil Super Deluxe set to come? And can someone confirm that they have ACTUALLY found the reels???

Comment

Originally posted by popeyebonaparte View Post
          A while ago one user commented that we might finally see the film of Live Evil released... With it not being in either of these sets, does that mean that the release is pretty much cancelled? Or is there a Live Evil Super Deluxe set to come? And can someone confirm that they have ACTUALLY found the reels???
          I recall reading some time ago in this Forum that the Live Evil film reels were sold to a private collector.

Ted
          Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

I remember IronMaNsaid they were going to be released soon, that was a while ago, he’s got connections with the band.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
            X