Heaven and Hell rehearsal from 1979 recently uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven and Hell rehearsal from 1979 recently uploaded

https://youtu.be/uAk4Z3sX0F4 check this out! Very interesting!

Rhino really rushed the Deluxe Edition. There is a whole cassette of never before heard demos, we must petition BMG to include this on their Super Deluxe Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by SF01 View Post
      Rhino really rushed the Deluxe Edition. There is a whole cassette of never before heard demos, we must petition BMG to include this on their Super Deluxe Edition.
      It really was rushed huh? Like imagine what Tony Iommi has, I bet there is alot of interesting tapes, Heaven and Hell is an album that deserves the super deluxe, not a 2010 sanctuary redux

Comment

Originally posted by Dehumanizer3000 View Post

It really was rushed huh? Like imagine what Tony Iommi has, I bet there is alot of interesting tapes, Heaven and Hell is an album that deserves the super deluxe, not a 2010 sanctuary redux
        Exactly. It needs a treatment similar to Metallica's Super Deluxe Box-sets, in fact all the albums do...

Comment

Fantastic ... much more of this will surface as well.

Comment

Awesome - thanks for posting the link. I'd love to hear rehearsals of other H&H tracks, i.e. Children of the Sea, Die Young, if they exist.

Ted
            Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
              Awesome - thanks for posting the link. I'd love to hear rehearsals of other H&H tracks, i.e. Children of the Sea, Die Young, if they exist.

Ted
              they plan to put out the full rehearsals and more, like the Ozzy children of the sea

Comment

they plan to put out the full rehearsals and more, like the Ozzy children of the sea
                On CD I hope, that would make perfect bonus material for Super Deluxe Edition.

Comment

On CD I hope, that would make perfect bonus material for Super Deluxe Edition.
                  No I am talking about the guy who runs the youtube channel, I don't think we will see an official release with this kind of material

Comment

Would they have this? Given I believe that Geoff joined after Ozzy was fired.

Comment

Dehumanizer3000 wrote: they plan to put out the full rehearsals and more, like the Ozzy children of the sea.

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                      Would they have this? Given I believe that Geoff joined after Ozzy was fired.
                      Someone else posted in another thread in this Forum that Ozzy originally sung Children of the Sea, and that Tony has it in his vault. I'm not certain of this, as Tony has stated that they hardly had any new material at all with Ozzy prior to Dio joining.

The H&H rehearsal release on YouTube has been announced on Blabbermouth: https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pr...hollss-estate/

Ted
                      Last edited by Ted Sallis; 01-29-2021, 08:40 AM.
                      Black Sabbath cannot exist without these Individuals in the lineup: Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio or Ian Gillan.

Comment

Didn't Tony say he has the children of the sea demo in his book? If I had to guess that could be the only song done with Ozzy, most likely just the main riff is there
                        that's pretty cool it's getting spread around but also worrying, hopefully it does not get taken down

Comment

Exactly. It needs a treatment similar to Metallica's Super Deluxe Box-sets, in fact all the albums do...
                          Or Like Zeppelin's Super Deluxe Box sets, I think Jimmy did a fairly good job with those, Hope Sabbath does the same with each album, like they did with Paranoid and Vol. 4 coming out, but with a lot more goodies.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Is that Bill counting before the song begins?

Comment

This is really good for a rehearsal.

Comment

Working...
                              X