Great Fan Video Bible Black!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Fan Video Bible Black!

A great fan made video of The Bible Black!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZEMkJ1SW8
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Great song.

Comment

Nice, great song.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Dio was awesome on that song.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
          Dio was awesome on that song.
          Bible Black is up there with Heaven and Hell, Die Young, Children Of The Sea, Falling Off The Face Of The Earth, Sign Of The Southern Cross,Over and Over and I,
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

As much as I think Ozzy is awesome, probably the best sabbath vocalist from a fundamental standpoint was Dio, Gillan, Hughes, or Martin.

Comment

I like Bill Ward on It's Alright, but he isn't up there with the Hugheses or Martins of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Bible Black is up there with Heaven and Hell, Die Young, Children Of The Sea, Falling Off The Face Of The Earth, Sign Of The Southern Cross,Over and Over and I,
                Bible Black is an absolute masterpiece! That entire the devil you know album is brilliant!

Ozzy Chevy , You are what a Sabbath fan is supposed to be, knowledgeable! Kudos great to have you here

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Bible Black is an absolute masterpiece! That entire the devil you know album is brilliant!

Ozzy Chevy , You are what a Sabbath fan is supposed to be, knowledgeable! Kudos great to have you here
                  Ozzy Chevy is a cool guy Doc, he knows Sabbath and good music when he hears it.

The Devil You Know which is Black Sabbath, that's what the title they should have put on the cover because we all know what it means, is pure Sabbath and possibly one of the heaviest of all Sabbath albums.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X