Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Rhino Pre Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhino Pre Sale

CDON lists it as a 2 DVD set. Isn't there only supposed to be one DVD?

Comment

CDON lists it as a 2 DVD set. Isn't there only supposed to be one DVD?

Comment

just pre-ordered it from German Amazon - on the CD it said 17,99, but then in the final order payment site it said 18,30! So beware. Anyway I wrote the guys and they asnwered in 30 mins saying they will manually correct my order. WHich means they'd be happy to take 31 cents from me if I hadn't noticed.

Comment

just pre-ordered it from German Amazon - on the CD it said 17,99, but then in the final order payment site it said 18,30! So beware. Anyway I wrote the guys and they asnwered in 30 mins saying they will manually correct my order. WHich means they'd be happy to take 31 cents from me if I hadn't noticed.

Comment

According to Rhino's website, the deluxe edition is available only directly from Rhino. Here's what is says:

" And, AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM http://WWW.RHINO.COM, HEAVEN AND HELL - LIVE FROM RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL will also be released in a divinely deluxe three-disc edition - 2CD/DVD - for $66.66. Bonus features of this special, collectible set are a tour program, glossy photos of the band and Heaven And Hell memorabilia including a patch, concert ticket and backstage laminate. "

Better double check what the other sites are selling as "deluxe".

Comment

According to Rhino's website, the deluxe edition is available only directly from Rhino. Here's what is says:

" And, AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM http://WWW.RHINO.COM, HEAVEN AND HELL - LIVE FROM RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL will also be released in a divinely deluxe three-disc edition - 2CD/DVD - for $66.66. Bonus features of this special, collectible set are a tour program, glossy photos of the band and Heaven And Hell memorabilia including a patch, concert ticket and backstage laminate. "

Better double check what the other sites are selling as "deluxe".

Comment

I might have to pass if it's $66.66... I suppose having a 666 gimmick in the pricing will lure some, but I had thought it was going to be priced at $49.99? Or am I thinking of the one in stores?

Comment

Can anyone find the deluxe edition available on Rhino's site? I only see the separate CD and DVD. Joe said it should be out on Monday, but that seemed like a guess.

Comment

I can't find any of this on rhino.com can someone link straight to it please. I go on CDs under Black Sabbath they have no mention of it, can someone help???

Comment

it's not a Black Sabbath album.

Comment

Originally Posted By: nunoni it's not a Black Sabbath album.
                        I think most folks (the general population, not on this board)would consider this to be Black Sabbath, regardless of whatever hold Sharon has over the name (ya, I know. Iommi allegedly owns the name, blah, blah.)
                        May 16, 2010. RIP, RJD.

Comment

I think he meant for the previous poster to look under Heaven & Hell in order to find the cd, or dvd.

Comment

Joe, is there any way all this can be confirmed for us? If other sites are selling the exact same limited edition set for less, I'll obviously buy that one. If not, any idea what they ARE actually selling in leiu of the actual box set?

Comment

Originally Posted By: Saboteur I think he meant for the previous poster to look under Heaven & Hell in order to find the cd, or dvd.
                              I meant that hopefully it will be filed under both BS as well as HnH, so that it will be easily found by all.
                              May 16, 2010. RIP, RJD.

Comment

I see. Good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X