• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Devastated.

Comment

Shocked and devasted.

Thank you Ronnie for all you have given us over the years. You will be missed more than could ever know.

Comment

Comment

I feel sick, don't know what to say.
            I'm gutted.
            Do you believe a word what the good book says?
            Or is it just a holy fairytale and God is Dead?

Comment

He was a true legend and even more so an amazing human being. I will never forget my meet and greet in which Ronnie was very gracious and I honestly felt cared what I had to say. Rest in Peace, Ronnie.

Comment

This is terrible... The Music world has lost a true giant.
                My condolences goes to Dio's wife Wendy, his families, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Vinny Appice and friends.

Comment

Ronald Padavona, farewell.

I never met you, but you accompanied me through my roughest years.

From the first moment I heard you sing "Neon Knights" back in 1981, you were so often the voice for what I was thinking and feeling.

The world of heavy metal, and my own personal thoughts, shall not be the same.

Goodbye, Man On The Silver Mountain.
                  He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

GOD BLESS RONNIE JAMES DIO

Thank you for everything.

All the best,
                    PAULIE
                    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UoulA6r90n...ill%2Bward.JPG

Comment

Ronnie Dio, Rest in Peace!

A true metal warrior. Your music and words will live on for generations to come.

Comment

I'm googling this story and there are CONFLICTING reports out there.

A lot of sourcs are saying Ronnie is NOT DEAD. The Dio website does not respond.

What's going on here?
                        Riffs
                        ________

If I had to make a list, I'd write Cozy Powell somewhere on there and then 43,084 drummers later, Vinnie Appice - hipster doofus

Comment

I am devastated - my condolences to his family and friends.

Thank you Ronnie for some of the best music and lyrics of all time.

Rest in Peace

Comment

I make a thread this morning stating he had died yet today I figure out that the hoax is true.... :(

Rest in Piece Ronnie James Dio, Hero, Legend, and Musician. I am almost in tears right now... I am really choked up.

The music lives on
                            http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Very Sad to lose him. May the finest blessings go to his wife and family. Thrilled to have all the great music and memories he left behind and the importance he had on Black Sabbath and the Metal world. Rest In Peace Mr. Padovana and best wishes to your family.

I think I will listen to Lonely Is The Word now.

Comment

RIP Ronnie the greatest heavy metal singer and frontman. watching Holy Diver Live he was a genuis. Who is going to sing about the dragons now? Give God a good song tonight Ron. God bless your family and help them through.

Your still the man on the Silver Mountain.

Comment

Working...
                                X