Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

How many times have you seen Ronnie in concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw him on the Strange Highways Tour, an intermitten tour, the Majica tour, and the first Heaven & Hell tour. Wonderful nights!

Comment

• Those of you who know me know my stance on Dio, but i have actually seen him live once, when he was a special guest with Deep Purple when they revisited the Conserto-show back in 2000 or whenever it was. I have to add that was when i was young enough to enjoy that kind of semi-theatrical vocals. The three of us who went agreed it was a great show, even thinking Dio was better than Purple that night...

Guess you didn't see that one coming... ;-)
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Only once, Scared Heart tour 85, with Keel (lol) @ Providence Civic Center (rip).

I could have gone to that Heaven and Hell show deranged mentioned above but didn't go, d'oh.

Comment

Working...
        X