Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Dio-esque song are you listening to now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Your Life
    I don't need wings to reach the sky
    And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
    ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

• Time for the last Dio-esque live album...

Rainbow - On Stage 1976
      Rainbow - Live In Munich 1977
      Black Sabbath - Live At Hammersmith 1981-1982
      Black Sabbath - Live Evil 1982

Dio - Intermission EP 1985
      Dio - Inferno - The Last In Live 1997
      Dio - Evil Or Divine 2002
      Dio - Holy Diver Live 2005
      Heaven & Hell - Radio City Music Hall 2007

What a fantastic recording this was! A perfect token of remembrance from the grand times of 2007...I still can't believe this was Dio's final official live recording...

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also adding Dio-esque live DVDs into my program...

Now that Murray has thrown the "priest" into the depths in the land of the lost horizon...it's time to go & find the Sacred Heart...

Rainbow - Live In Munich 1977
      Dio - We Rock 1983 - 1984
      Dio - Super Rock Japan 1985
      Dio - Sacred Heart 1986

Dio - Evil Or Divine 2002
      Dio - Holy Diver Live 2005
      Heaven & Hell - Radio City Music Hall 2007
      Heaven & Hell - At Rockpalast 2009

The combined performance of the songs The Last In Line & Sacred Heart with Dean the Dragon just made me shiver to tears of wistful sadness, speechless awe & proudest joy of being a fan of everything Dio, what a powerful show the Sacred Heart 1986 with Goldy was...

Dio's performances on these live DVDs form a solid proof that he truly was and will always be remembered as the very best & most powerful vocalist in all of rock & metal.
      Last edited by Sabbathman; 07-21-2010, 09:23 AM.
      "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• Blanche, to be followed immediately by the epic Wonderworld- Elf
        The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
        The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
        As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
        We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

• Time to resurrect this one I'd say!

Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell w/ The Sign Of The Southern Cross (Live in Providence 1982)

Comment

• Buried Alive, no offense... it really is the tune on right now for me.
            The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
            The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
            As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
            We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

• Metal Will Never Die
              "I don't care which god you follow, whose promises you swallow" - Ronnie James Dio
              http://www.reverbnation.com/breakingintoheaven?#!
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaki...916616&ref=sgm

Comment

• Originally posted by MH1986 View Post
                Metal Will Never Die
                I followed your example
                "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• just finished watching the holy diver live dvd,and the black sabbath story.
                  The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams it's heaven and hell"

Comment

• I played most of Mob Rules during my drive to work today.. been a while, and just made for a great start to a hectic day.
                    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• The Eyes from the underrated Master of the Moon album.

Check out this awesome live performance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YSRRXaB7Cdk

Comment

• Though I can't speak to any specific song I'm currently listening to, I get most excited by "LA Connection" and anything Elf, there just isn't ANY music quite like Elf Music. It's another realm. I mean not the best, but different and fresh.

Comment

• Annie New Orleans and also love I'm Coming Back For You.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                          X