Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Public Memorial Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably they are the real Satan
    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

For my sake they can protest against Dio's music as much as they like. Doing so at the man's memorial service is beyond despicable though. Hopefully the authorities will not let them go through with this.
      http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Of all the stupid and disrespectful things to do...

Tell you what, those of you who will be there... if it degenerates into violence, God forbid, punch one for me!

Comment

Those people deserve to be thrown in prison for their whole life!

Comment

I am a Christian, but this is downright stupid. They SHOULD burn for this.
            7/22/04 - Nashville,TN
            9/2/05 - Charlotte,NC
            5/18/07 - Baltimore, MD
            8/16/08 - Pittsburgh,PA

Comment

I agree with racer, they just want us "stupid metalheads" to resort to violence. Hopefully all who go to the Service will look the other way and Metal and Ronnie's spirit will prevail
              "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Racer, you are absolutely correct.

Comment

I'll be there but I won't even give the protesters the time of day. Let's ignore these fool. Oh, I know how the saying goes "If you listen to fools, the mob rules".

Don't give them the satisfaction of a violent episode. RJD's memorial must be a beautiful day to be remembered not one of mayhem. We owe him that much.

Comment

That's so sad!!

Comment

---Life's fantasy: to be locked away and still to think you're free---

Comment

Trying not to get to religious or anything, but in my opinion, they sickly warp God's message of love with their misguided and uneducated blasphemy. This group has been infamous for other outrageous and tasteless acts they have done. I know for a fact though that the number of Dio fans will surely out number them!
                        http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

As a Christian (and Baptist) myself, this ticks me off like no other. I'm so mad I can't make a coherent forum post right now. Later.
                          ---Life's fantasy: to be locked away and still to think you're free---

Comment

Originally posted by The Butt View Post
                            These guys are basically just IRL trolls, just so you guys know. :/
                            I feel immediately informed

No more need be said.
                            I don't need wings to reach the sky
                            And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
                            ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

What a bunch of low life scum. Ronnie has done more for humanity with his charity work alone than all these hate-filled derelicts. Boooo!!!! I'm boooing them. Booooo!!!!!!!

If you want to do something for God, go volunteer at a soup kitchen or do some other kind of charity work. Standing there with signs that say "God hates you" is just so stupid it's not even worth commenting on, so I'll just continue to boo them...boooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Showing up and beating their asses will only help to further their cause, not just because of publicity, but because, from what I understand, a lot of their funding comes from winning lawsuits against attackers that they piss off at their protests. They have lawyers in the crowds with cameras ready to catch any violence directed towards one of their members.

Comment

Working...
                                X