Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Public Memorial Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarsippius67 View Post
    This isn't a real "church", and these aren't "Christians"......they hate Catholics, Jews, Liberals, Muslims, non-whites....sounds like the Klan to me.
    It sure feels very "klan-ish".

They suck and I kind of feel sorry for them. They have no peace in their lives.

They also look brainwashed. They've got that glazed look in their eyes as they say shit like, "god hates fags" and so and so "split hell wide-open"

We should all gather at the memorial and sing Heaven and Hell to them

Comment

Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
      Those people are not Christians man they're lunatics. The same ones who've been protesting soldier's funerals... idiots.

I'm a Christian but I wouldn't mind everyone of those "protesters" round up and ..... (fill in the blank)...
      They don't' deserve any anger. They are to be pitied.

They are clowns and should be laughed at and mocked.

Comment

That and obviously in a funny way Dio saw this coming. His friend Murray is drowning one of them on the Holy Diver album cover.

Originally posted by Keyd View Post
        I started watching the 8 part video on youtube. I don't know if it is available for sale as I am nervous about clicking on some of those sites. I think the doc is called The Most Hated Family in America but the yt vid is called World's Most Famous Calvinists here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIr9P-vkSQ

If you watch this I think that nobody will waste their time with these "people" no matter how mad they might make us.
        After watching this clip, I think I might throw-up, hurl, vomit, barf, over what they say.
        Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 05-28-2010, 10:40 PM.
        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Fred Phelps faces his inevitable fate in the hands of Murray

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that 8bit figher had already brought this thing this up
          Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 05-29-2010, 05:57 AM.
          "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
          "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
          "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

I hope their site gets infected with virus

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Comment

If there is a hell these Westboro morons will most certainly burn there and they won't be able to make the Devil cry so they won't get out of there either...truly evil bastards...that's all I have to say about them. Burn motherfuckers burn!

Comment

Well being a non believer, i think this is beyond belief!

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by WheelsOfConfusion View Post
                "His Black Sabbath fans worshipped him as a god".

Just goes to show you how much the WBC knows. I never "worshipped" Ronnie James Dio-I worshipped Tony Iommi!
                Well, Im a sinner!! on both counts! haha

Comment

This is a good way to deal with them!

>>TECHNICINS F SPCE
                  SHIP ERTH THIS IS
                  YR CPTIN SPEKING
                  YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

nice two and a half year necro post
                    Still I wonder what its like to be loved, instead of hiding in myself...

Comment

Thanks, you're very kind.
                      >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
                      SHIP ERTH THIS IS
                      YR CPTIN SPEKING
                      YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

I was there but I didn't see them. Maybe they never made it I don't know, what year is this? I thought this happened several years ago.
                        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

They protested at Ronnie's funeral too. They're just horrible people. At least the police seem to keep them at a distance to they can't cause too much hurt and disruption to the actual service.

What I wanted to do was turn up with a MASSIVE 80's boombox/ghettoblaster and sit on the grass beside them playing all my fav Dio songs so loud that they couldn't hear themselves think. And part of me hoped that maybe.. just maybe some of Ronnie's lyrics might strike a chord with them and realise that they should be spreading love not hate.

Comment

As I said nearly a decade ago when this thread was first posted " A life protested by the Westboro Baptist Church is a life well lived!!" At least I think I said it. It was so long ago I don't remember. I hope I said it. I just said it now.
                            Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Dealt with this my whole life - you listen to metal you're a satanist. They even had bible beaters picketing G3 when I saw them in 2003. Where are these protesters now with the talentless rappers that promote rape, drug use/running and murder (including cops). Guess that's not as offensive as Spiral Architect, Neon Nights or I Don't Know.

Comment

Now they are against our whole nation, they sure hate a lot for Christians

"The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                                "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                                "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Working...
                                X