X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    possibly not a common Italian name was just riding my Harley in Cortland this afternoon looking for Dio Way but didn't find it visted an old friend. Dio's family did live in Rhode Island for some time before Cortland...
    They we’re wealthy people, owned a lot of property in the Ironbound section of Newark.

You’re probably right Wicked, it’s a common Italian name and most likely they’re not related.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    The Padavana’s were a big Italian family in Downeck Newark, wonder if there was any relation to Dio.
    possibly not a common Italian name was just riding my Harley in Cortland this afternoon looking for Dio Way but didn't find it visted an old friend. Dio's family did live in Rhode Island for some time before Cortland...

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    The Padavana’s were a big Italian family in Downeck Newark, wonder if there was any relation to Dio.

Leave a comment:

• Metal Priest
    replied
    Rest in peace Pat.

Leave a comment:

• H&H
    replied
    R.i.p.

:(

Leave a comment:

• IommiRules
    replied
    Rest in Peace Mr. Padavona. I can't imagine the pain and grief you experienced in burying your child.

Leave a comment:

• Baricco
    replied
    Oh. It's been a sad year for Padavona family. RIP both of them, Mr. Pat and dear Ronnie.

Leave a comment:

• Sabbathman
    replied
    I still can't believe Dio died before his father.

Both men were heavy metal in their own ways. Cheers to both of them, especially to my hero, Ronnie James.

Leave a comment:

• m-77
    started a topic RIP Pat Padavona

RIP Pat Padavona

Just saw this on facebook:

"Pat Padavona, 92, passed away peacefully on December 28th at Cortland Care Center. Pat was laid to rest on 1/11/11. He served his country during World War II.

Pat is survived by his daughter-in-law, Wendy Dio-Padavona, his brother Johnny, his grandson Danny and wife Terri Padavona, and his great-grandchildren Joey and Julia Padavona.... Pat was pre-deceased by his wife Anna and his son Ronnie James Dio."

If only Ronnie had survived that long!
Working...
X