Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Ronnie James Dio - 2010-05-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ala View Post
    One of my greatest regrets is never seeing Ronnie live. Love that man.
    One of my greatest regrets also Ala, I should've tried and caught Ronnie with Heaven And Hell.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      One of my greatest regrets also Ala, I should've tried and caught Ronnie with Heaven And Hell.
      I'm sorry you never did.

I count myself fortunate to have done so.
      He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
        I'm sorry you never did.

I count myself fortunate to have done so.
        I'm sorry I never too DiosSword, and yes you are very fortunate to have done so.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
        X