Clear All

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    Happy Birthday RJD!

Leave a comment:

• SDMF Jon
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Well I don't know if there really is a statute of limitation on these... They are still celebrating Mozart and Beethoven and George Washington and Abe Lincoln and so on and so on...why can't we remember the birthdays of our heroes as long as we live?
    No, sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't mind saying "today we celebrate the birth of our hero....." but saying how old the person would have been is the part that irks me. Once they're dead, drop the age and just celebrate the day of birth, not which specific anniversary it is.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
    So what's the statute of limitation on this? How long do we wish someone happy birthday after their death? At some point you have to stop, because no one has ever lived to 150, 175, 200....

50 years from now I probably won't still be alive, but if I were, I sure as crap wouldn't be saying, "Dio would have been 121 years old today! Happy birthday, Ronnie!"

Plus, he can't read or see this anyway....
    Well I don't know if there really is a statute of limitation on these... They are still celebrating Mozart and Beethoven and George Washington and Abe Lincoln and so on and so on...why can't we remember the birthdays of our heroes as long as we live?

Leave a comment:

• SDMF Jon
    replied
    So what's the statute of limitation on this? How long do we wish someone happy birthday after their death? At some point you have to stop, because no one has ever lived to 150, 175, 200....

50 years from now I probably won't still be alive, but if I were, I sure as crap wouldn't be saying, "Dio would have been 121 years old today! Happy birthday, Ronnie!"

Plus, he can't read or see this anyway....

Leave a comment:

• jstheconqueror
    replied
    Happy birthday Dio!

Leave a comment:

• devstorm
    replied
    \M/ RONNIE \M/

Dont get m wrong, .... but would it be bad taste to celebrate Ronnie's Zombie Birthday on May 16th?

Leave a comment:

• kamikazetom
    replied
    Happy Birthday Ronnie - Thanks for all the fantastic music & memories - R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    The Greatest Metal Singer of All Time!!!! They do not make men like you Ronnie, very often. R.I.P.
    Last edited by Thelemech; 07-12-2013, 11:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pink Led Rush
    replied
    Miss you every day Ronnie! Glad we have such a large body of work from you to remember you by.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Happy Birthday Ronnie!!!!! You gave us much enjoyment in listening to your music through out your musical career.

You were the living legend when you were still with us, and now that you've gone to the other side, you are a legend.

Your memory carries on in our hearts and soul, you'll never be forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• IommiRules
    replied
    Thanks for the memories Ronnie!

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    started a topic HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY RONNIE!

HAPPY 71st BIRTHDAY RONNIE!

Happy birthday to the greatest singer in the history of music mr. RONNIE JAMES DIO!

May your spirit shine down on us forever.

Working...
X