Scary Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Dreams?

Any body know where I can find a really good quality version of Scary Dreams? I have one I found, and then there is one on youtube that is far superior. I would like to get the youtube one or one better but I have no idea where to find it.

By the way I really fucking love this song. It makes me very sad though because it reminds me of the Sabbath album that we never got.
    I make the devil laugh and angels wail. Forever I will reside beyond the pale.

The only ones that I know of are on YouTube, from their Ozzfest gigs way back in 2001. Personally I think the song is a little bland, but it's still a great song to add to their collection. As far as I know they never officially recorded this, so I think you're stuck with the live versions. Unless I'm mistaken (which is entirely possible).

Comment

Know where I can download the youtube version?

Comment

Use a Firefox plugin called DownloadThemAll to grab it from youtube.
        People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Daaark View Post
          Use a Firefox plugin called DownloadThemAll to grab it from youtube.
          I got the plug in, and either I don't know how to use it, or it doesn't work too well. All it does is let me download the web page it seems to my hard drive. I need to be able to download the video file, so I can try to convert it into an mp3, or I need to just find an mp3 of it somewhere.

Comment

Your best bet would be the YouTube downloader:

youtubedownload.altervista.org

It's an easy-to-use program that I used to snag The Rebel, Scary Dreams and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by cwilder86 View Post
              Any body know where I can find a really good quality version of Scary Dreams? I have one I found, and then there is one on youtube that is far superior. I would like to get the youtube one or one better but I have no idea where to find it.
              Would you mind please giving the link to the one on YouTube that you think has the best quality? Thanks

Comment

I got the plug in, and either I don't know how to use it, or it doesn't work too well. All it does is let me download the web page it seems to my hard drive. I need to be able to download the video file, so I can try to convert it into an mp3, or I need to just find an mp3 of it somewhere.
                Look:

The videos on youtube are in FLV format. You need a codec, or the VLC player to watch them.

Anyways, I second the request for the highest quality on youtube, as I haven't heard it yet.
                People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.

Comment

Yeah, make with the link! I found out how to convert the videos to MP3, and I got my favorite version of Zakk doing "Mama I'm Coming Home" from circa 1997.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735w63a53nc

This is the best one I've heard.

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

By the way I really fucking love this song. It makes me very sad though because it reminds me of the Sabbath album that we never got.
                        I used to be obsessed with this song, and at one point I had collected all but 3 of the live versions. The bad news is that my computer hard drive crashed and erased all of them. The good news is that, thanks to my I-Pod, I was able to save the version that I had designated "Nero's Definitive Version".

You might think that if you emailed me and asked me for a copy, I could get it to you. I couldn't possibly comment.
                        Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

It's a killer tune in (almost) any version. Wish they released a proper version, at least as a one song thing. It would definitely be a well selling single.

Comment

anyone know the statistics when it comes to youtube's quality? like when you rip if off of there what is it at kbps wise? I can't see it being too high, they have to compress it..but how much?

Comment

Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
                              Yeah, make with the link! I found out how to convert the videos to MP3, and I got my favorite version of Zakk doing "Mama I'm Coming Home" from circa 1997.
                              How? I have an flv downloader (Download Helper) but not a program for conversion.
                              http://www.last.fm/user/ColdSabbathRain

Comment

Working...
                              X