" con't "

Comment

HELL YA!!

Way cool. Thanks for sharing that

Comment

Truly awesome. Thanks for posting.
        you introduced me to my mind...

Comment

Wow, great photos, your so lucky to have seen them so much. I wish i was you, lol I really hope one day that the top scientists in the world make a Time Machnine...

Comment

Thanks a lot for these pics! Nice!

Comment

Really nice find Thank you for sharing. Did you take these ?
              Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
              "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

Great photos!!!

Do you have the set list?

Comment

Originally posted by Gardener View Post
                  Really nice find Thank you for sharing. Did you take these ?
                  yeah,with a little cheap-ol kodak camara which is all i owned at the time, i wish i had
                  a nice camara cause back in those days it was ok to take a camara into the shows.
                  i even got pic's from zepp when they were at la forum back in 77,it was easier to go up to the front rows and take a few shots of zeep,but the sabbath crowd were crazier!

also i seen the them the day before at the san diego sports arena,i seen the second half of the set from left hand side of stage (nearest geezer) my older brother worked for a staging company that was highered for the southern cal-shows he got me back stage but i wasn't allowed to take pic's from the area but i did catch them comin off the stage heres a pic of that (i posted awile ago)
                  Last edited by mikesline; 08-03-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

here's a question i wanted to ask the sabb-nation--has anyone ever seen a photograph
                    that has this background in it,cause to my knowledge i've never seen a photo yet that shows this much of the stage background,does anyone have a photo that has this background in it?? please post if you have one to show everyone-thanx,mike.

Comment

Thank you for posting these pictures! WOW. And I do love the pic from San Diego. Seeings how im from there

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Morkel
                        My friends will scale packs. You have to buy a small electric scale that measures in grams and weigh the packs. Packs with holos are heavier. Now this trick only work with single packs that are not in the cardboard packaging.
                        wHaT??

Comment

Originally posted by Morkel
                          My friends will scale packs. You have to buy a small electric scale that measures in grams and weigh the packs. Packs with holos are heavier. Now this trick only work with single packs that are not in the cardboard packaging.
                          Is it 1984 again? I've heard this conversation before- usually after about 15 Goebel's. This can't be what it kinda looks like- there has to be a piece missing that makes this comment harmless. Right?
                          The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
                          The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
                          As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
                          We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

Good deal!!

Comment

look like TE backdrop to me ... but no never pics like that before ... cool

Comment

Working...
                              X