Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cross Box Set of Ozzy Era Albums Announced

http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/20...lbums_box.html

It's officially called "The Ozzy years - Complete Albums Box Set (Limited Collector's Edition)". Click the link for details. The art is kind of cool.

Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

that is sexy packaging

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
      that is sexy packaging
      Indeed. I asked if I'd be able to give one or more away on my site, and they weren't sure due to the nature of the package that I'd be able to get any to give away. I'll have to find out later.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

But is there anything else than the "cool" packaging that makes this worth buying? Anything new? Or anything that would differ from the Black Box?

Edit: Woops, sorry didn't see the link there Joe! To answer my own question then, no.
        Last edited by Charger; 09-29-2010, 02:05 AM.

Comment

I own the black box, but HAVE TO get this for the killer cross box. Plus I like to hear those radio specials. Hope the book is different then the black box version.

Anyone knows how much it is?

Comment

cant wait!
            One day when your end is near
            I'll be laughing at your fear
            When you're gone there'll be no one
            Who'll be fucking up my fun No one!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
              Indeed. I asked if I'd be able to give one or more away on my site, and they weren't sure due to the nature of the package that I'd be able to get any to give away. I'll have to find out later.
              That would be awesome.

Comment

Fuck that's "The Box Set To End All Box Sets"
                "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Did find out one thing.

This cross box, despite being put out by Universal, will NOT have the multi disc expanded editions that came out in 2009. :(

Comment

It'd be cool if they would just sell the package and you could put all your sabbath CDs in there

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                      Fuck that's "The Box Set To End All Box Sets"
                      This might become my next signature. Too darn funny, and a great observation.
                      The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
                      The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
                      As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
                      We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

I've have the Sanctuary expanded disks. I don't see the need to put a good lump of cash for a cardboard box and (from what I can tell) inferior cd packaging. If they included the bonus material, I think I would have bought it.

I'd like to have a listen to the Japanese masters thhis set includes. I believe they are much more bright. The Japanese are pretty good when it comes to mastering. I own many Japanese disks.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Boy View Post
                          It'd be cool if they would just sell the package and you could put all your sabbath CDs in there
                          I second that
                          I'm just a man and I am what I am,
                          Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

I've gone into AMZ UK three times and placed the pre-order just to back out before it's time to pay. I just can't pay $180 for this. It's ridiculous. It's actually on sale right now and rings up 111.54 GBP at checkout. Is anyone going to buy this? Any advise? Maybe I should get it for the collector's value as it might go up in price. It says Limited Edition but it's not numbered so I could be limited to a zillion copies like the Black Box so nothing rare or special. Even if the run is 5k units it might be a dud like the Deluxe RCMH that for some retarded reason was not numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by BunnyPink View Post
                              I've gone into AMZ UK three times and placed the pre-order just to back out before it's time to pay. I just can't pay $180 for this. It's ridiculous. It's actually on sale right now and rings up 111.54 GBP at checkout. Is anyone going to buy this? Any advise? Maybe I should get it for the collector's value as it might go up in price. It says Limited Edition but it's not numbered so I could be limited to a zillion copies like the Black Box so nothing rare or special. Even if the run is 5k units it might be a dud like the Deluxe RCMH that for some retarded reason was not numbered.

Some guy on ebay has for at least 199.00
                              The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Working...
                              X