• ( Sabbath Day ) Part II

cont

Comment

cont

hope some are new 2 u
      let me know.
      mike.

couple more....

Last edited by mikesline; 12-16-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

You've absolutely outdone yourself this time! I've never seen most of those before!
        We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

thanks mike! I'm gonna give you the title of "Sir Mike Who Collects the best rarest photos ever"

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for posting. A couple of these I remember from magazines so long ago.
            "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

Hear hear! Great pics from Mike's personal collection, thx Mike, it's always a pleasure mate!
              Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 12-16-2010, 05:08 PM.
              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

Nice pics, since I'm new here I'm going to have to go back to old posts to see some of these great pics I've never seen before.

Comment

Nice pics and thank you for sharing.

Geezer Butler is the coolest! I love seeing these photos of him in action. He is my favorite bass player of all times. It amazes me, the talent that this band had between him and Iommi.
                  "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Don't know where you keep finding these, but they are great! Thanks!
                    Life Member of the NRA

Comment

Amazing Mike, really appreciate you sharing these with us. I just wish I had something rare to post back but I've probably got nothing you ain't seen before, I'll have a good look through some of my old stuff.
                      All the pics are ace, but my favourite is the one of Ozzy from around 1975, just stood holding the mic stand, great shot.
                      Do you believe a word what the good book says?
                      Or is it just a holy fairytale and God is Dead?

Comment

Amazing pictures - it would perfectly fit as bonus artwork of any re-master series....

Comment

Geezer Butler

Derrick Smalls

Brothers?... Haha
                          Words laced with blasphemy, drip with sincerity. Falling into the plan, like sacrificial lambs. Hearing the words, and said rings like nail to the head. Now I can see the stars, I know we have gone too far.
                          - OverKill, "Horrorscope"

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
                            Amazing Mike, really appreciate you sharing these with us. I just wish I had something rare to post back but I've probably got nothing you ain't seen before, I'll have a good look through some of my old stuff.
                            All the pics are ace, but my favourite is the one of Ozzy from around 1975, just stood holding the mic stand, great shot.
                            here's another like that.
                            mike.

Comment

great!!! Very good pictures!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X