No announcement yet.

2012 European Festival Dates announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 European Festival Dates announced!

It' s been officialy announced today by live nation, Black Sabbath will headline the italian Gods of metal festival in Rho, Milan, on june the 24th. Tickets go on sale on november the 22nd, there is also the chance to buy a "pit ticket" to get close to the stage. I shall be there.

2012 European Festival Dates Announced.

Good morning folks! Just noticed that a bunch of tour dates, 15 to be precise, has been announced. The dates can be found here: http://www.blacksabbath.com/ and on facebook on.fb.me/sabbathtour . The tickets for Finland's show are on sale already next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Tola View Post
      Good morning folks! Just noticed that a bunch of tour dates, 15 to be precise, has been announced. The dates can be found here: http://www.blacksabbath.com/ and on facebook on.fb.me/sabbathtour . The tickets for Finland's show are on sale already next week!
      great news! got tickets for download, gonna try and get to as many shows as possible.

Comment

Well they're coming to Helsinki and it's the third show...damn...I would have liked to know what the set list is before deciding if it's worth to go or not...if it's the same old same old set I wouldn't like to waste my money for that....but if they manage to pull some surprises then it might be worth it...

I just don't know what to do right now... One good thing about it being early in the tour is that there is a bigger chance that Ozzy's still in good(ish) shape...which might tip the scales a bit.

Comment

Any other source for tickets to Finland date, except Lippupiste?

I wonder if there is any other source selling tickets to e.g. Finland's date than Lippupiste?
          Typically it is lottery to get any tickets online...

Comment

Very good morning indeed!
            Don't care which God you follow, whose promises you swallow.

Comment

Two shows in Norway... Maybe i'll pretend that i'm rich and go to both? Hmm...
              The show in Bergen is a festival. Guess i'll have to wait and see which other bands are going to play.
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

This STILL hasnt actuality sunk in for me. bt im securing my ticket for download today (although i cant see me going down until the Sunday)
                and hellfest as soon as i can

Comment

I wonder why they didn't book Olympic stadium for Finland date? I'm sure that it would have been sold out. Probably it was booked by some other event. I was actually asking this last time in 2004 or 2005...

Comment

In other news I have a ticket to see Black sabbath booked

Comment

fantastic! I actually hope they come South this time round

Comment

You would think they would want to begin the tour backing a new album I wonder if they are further along than they let on. To take a year to release a new album seems a bit on the long side especially if they have, according to Ozzy, eight new songs already written.

Comment

do you think the sabs will return to the uk for the tour after they have travelled here and there??

Comment

Wonder when they will tour the US???
                            Life Member of the NRA

Comment

Being a bit of a party-pooper I am rather disappointed that they play the Swedish dates long before the new album is released. Don't really know if I'm THAT interested in the same set-list they played when I saw them in 2005
                              God knows as your dognose

Comment

Working...
                              X