2012 European Festival Dates announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to get the tickets right after 9.00, it was sold out very quick
    Last edited by Sabhuman1978; 11-24-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Yes! Got meself a ticket and a pretty good one too I went to in front of Sokos, place where they sell the tickets, at 6 A.M., and was the first one there. I think they sold out pretty quickly, since the quy who came right after me to the counter got only some upper level seats.

Comment

Yep. It was a close one.
        Finally managed to get tickets through website around 9:16.

Comment

Hard to imagine that they sold out like that....and with that price! 79€! That's more than 10€ more than the H&H tickets back in '09!

Well it seems that the decision to go or not was made easy for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabhuman1978 View Post
            I managed to get the tickets right after 9.00, it was sold out very quick
            Same with me - I got two tickets from the cheapest category - I actually think our seats are in the basement or the building next to the venue I just don't understand how all the floor tickets were sold when the sales STARTED in the website. I don't know many tickets were sold through the pre-sale...

I'm disappointed that I didn't get floor seats, but didn't want to risk it since there is always the possibility that this is their last concert here. Goddamn peddlers hoarding all the tickets...

EDIT: Just heard that all the floor tickets were in fact sold in the pre-sale. Don't know if this is 100% sure, but if it is, it's simply disgusting actions by the event organizers...
            Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 11-24-2011, 03:09 AM.
            "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
            "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
            "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

I went to website right at 9.00 and I got upper level seats, nothing more was available, but I don't care where I sit, I just wanna see Sabbath!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
              Same with me - I got two tickets from the cheapest category - I actually think our seats are in the basement or the building next to the venue I just don't understand how all the floor tickets were sold when the sales STARTED in the website. I don't know many tickets were sold through the pre-sale...

I'm disappointed that I didn't get floor seats, but didn't want to risk it since there is always the possibility that this is their last concert here. Goddamn peddlers hoarding all the tickets...
              They sold most of the best places in that presale. I looked the map at Hartwall Arena website and mine and my brother's seats seem to be in front of the stage so I think it's good view despite the upper level.

Comment

Sabhuman1978, in which section you got the seats? Mine is in 119.

Comment

That was sold out fast! I was about to get tickets to floor but then the web service suddenly prompted that there is some sort of error and tickets are not available, another try for seat tickets, same thing and then it was already sold out. Well, you can't always win. For some reason I'm not so upset that I thought I would be if I didn't manage to get tickets. I saw original four back in 1999 and H&H two times in recent years, maybe that's why (or am I just fooling myself).

EDIT: Just heard that all the floor tickets were in fact sold in the pre-sale. Don't know if this is 100% sure, but if it is, it's simply disqustion actions by the event organizers...
                  Peddlers and pre-sales (in that magnitude) should be criminalized!!!
                  Last edited by NibRules; 11-24-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabhuman1978 View Post
                    I went to website right at 9.00 and I got upper level seats, nothing more was available, but I don't care where I sit, I just wanna see Sabbath!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

They sold most of the best places in that presale. I looked the map at Hartwall Arena website and mine and my brother's seats seem to be in front of the stage so I think it's good view despite the upper level.
                    Yes, I read that a bulk of the seats in the lower rows were sold in the pre-sale as well. And the pre-sale wasn't even intended for fan clubs of any sort, which would have made this a bit more acceptable (although I don't think there is an official Sabbath fan club in Finland). Outrageous.

Anywho, our seats seem to be behind the stage (the site did warn that there might be some obstacles blocking your view to the stage) . Our seats are on section 105, row 12:

Well, now I feel even more fortunate for getting floor tickets to the H&H show through cancellations in '09...
                    Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 11-24-2011, 01:37 AM.
                    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler

Comment

EDIT: Just heard that all the floor tickets were in fact sold in the pre-sale. Don't know if this is 100% sure, but if it is, it's simply disqustion actions by the event organizers...
                      If that's so, it is really fucked up. But actually it might be true. I was on the lippupiste counter at 9 o'clock sharp and I think none there, not even the first ones at 9 o'clock, got the floor tickets.

Yes, I read that a bulk of the seats in the lower rows were sold in the pre-sale as well. And the pre-sale wasn't even intended for fan clubs of any sort, which would have made this a bit more acceptable (although I don't think there is an official Sabbath fan club in Finland). Outrageous.
                      Should we start one? a fan club I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tola View Post
                        If that's so, it is really fucked up. But actually it might be true. I was on the lippupiste counter at 9 o'clock sharp and I think none there, not even the first ones at 9 o'clock, got the floor tickets.

Should we start one? a fan club I mean.
                        Not a bad idea, I would join it!

Comment

I was at the Lippupiste desk at the R kiosk before 9.00 a.m. The system went down right at 9.00 a.m. At 9:02 a.m. almost all tickets were sold, only some tickets for the highest and furthest seats were available. I was bummed and disappointed, especially because of this whole set up where self-importants cunts join in different privilege clubs only to buy tickets that they will then sell to true fans for a sickening over-price. Dante's Inferno welcomes people like these to the 4th circle...

After my dark day at work was over, a miracle happened...

My good friend, who called me yesterday asking if I was going to this concert, called me again and asked if I had got the ticket. Well, I hurried to curse this whole set up on the phone, until he told me his story...

He had gone to the Citymarket door before 7.00 a.m. this morning. Not something new from a guy of his heavy metal fanaticism...Well, he got there first, soon over 20 people were cueing behind him. After over 2 hours, he got to the ticket desk and for some - I think divine - reason he got the brilliant idea to buy 2 floor tickets. And he managed to get them right at 9.00 a.m. sharp, the people behind him we're not so lucky anymore since this system is pure madness. Well, he told me on the phone that he would gladly sell this extra ticket to me, for the basic price of 79 euros plus 2 or something euros of sale costs. I was stunned to death on the phone!!! Well, we met up right after work, I paid him an even sum of 85 € and promised to remember his noble deed in the near future. He's an Iron Maiden super-freak, so I guess I'll make something in the "Up The Irons" spirit for him...We also reserved seats from the concert bus that Lippupalvelu provides. So now it's little less than 6 months until the Original Masters Of Metal unleash Hell!!!

P.S. I think people like my friend here really, truly deserve to listen to Heavy Metal, because they are more than worthy...I'll be in eternal debt of gratitude to him.
                          Last edited by Sabbathman; 11-24-2011, 09:25 AM.
                          "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                            Just booked and paid two tickets to the Stockholm-show. Feels pretty god damn great I must tell ya.
                            Nice! I bought two tickets to that show today when they were released at 09:00. See you there! (though we won't recognize each other, but still)
                            "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
                            -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
                            - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
                            http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Originally posted by Tola View Post
                              Sabhuman1978, in which section you got the seats? Mine is in 119.
                              Section 308
                              I've never been in Hartwall Arena, don't know how far it would be from the stage, but according that map it's straight view to stage

Comment

It is really sad, or should I say disgusting thing going on now for Helsinki show tickets. Those greedy motherfuckers are selling tickets in internet for something like 200 euros per ticket. And most of them seem to have even four tickets for sale (maximum number that one can buy from official ticket sales). Pre-sales my ass, it is good only for these lowlife scumbags. Yeah, I'm pissed after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X