• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
    (really exhausted already !)
    Yeah, i can see that, but when it's happening, you're going to have the time of your life!!!

I'll get back to you about the Bergen-show later, when i know abit more. First i have to find a place to stay in Oslo & figure out the travelling-part. Not as much planning as you need to do ofcourse, but still...

Leave a comment:

• IRON-MaN
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    yeah i know festivals can be a bit of a drag, but the cool thing about them is that there's always a party going on somewhere. I've got my ticket for the show in Oslo already, but if i feel a bit rich when spring comes and there's still tickets left, i'm thinking about going to Bergen too. Maybe we could hook up? That would be a kickass start for the summer!!
    Would be great of course ! why not ? still planning my whole damn trip (really exhausted already !)
    Last edited by IRON-MaN; 12-07-2011, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
    Lenny F#$king who ? , seriously that's what I really hate about festivals , I have to go early to pick a nice spot close to the stage and then spend around 6-7 hours till the headliner takes on the stage.
    yeah i know festivals can be a bit of a drag, but the cool thing about them is that there's always a party going on somewhere. I've got my ticket for the show in Oslo already, but if i feel a bit rich when spring comes and there's still tickets left, i'm thinking about going to Bergen too. Maybe we could hook up? That would be a kickass start for the summer!!

Leave a comment:

• IRON-MaN
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    @ IRON-MaN
    Bergen isn't in Denmark, it's in Norway. Not too known in Denmark, so i can't help you there, but if you can get yourself to Copenhagen (København) after being in Jelling, it's easy to take a train to Oslo (Norway) and then further to Bergen. If you're going for flying, the airport in Bergen is called Flesland. But i don't know if there are going planes from Kastrup (Copenhagens airport) directly to Flesland, so i would rather go for the train. Hope you find this info useful.

But man, you must have alot of money to blow of on conserts and traveling, even though it's Sabbath...

Btw, hope you'll enjoy Lenny Cravitz too on Bergen Calling :-P
    Thanks a lot ( I knew Bergen is in Norway =)
    I'm working my ass off and saving as much money as I could to blow em on Sabbath this summer , YES it will cost me a lot but I know its worth every penny , a few years from now I will probably lay back and remember such phenomenal days and concerts ( and probably feel sorry for not catching more shows !)

Lenny F#$king who ? , seriously that's what I really hate about festivals , I have to go early to pick a nice spot close to the stage and then spend around 6-7 hours till the headliner takes on the stage.

Leave a comment:

• mikesline
    replied
    i guess they will probably end tour here in there hometown - " LA " ?

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    @ IRON-MaN
    Bergen isn't in Denmark, it's in Norway. Not too known in Denmark, so i can't help you there, but if you can get yourself to Copenhagen (København) after being in Jelling, it's easy to take a train to Oslo (Norway) and then further to Bergen. If you're going for flying, the airport in Bergen is called Flesland. But i don't know if there are going planes from Kastrup (Copenhagens airport) directly to Flesland, so i would rather go for the train. Hope you find this info useful.

But man, you must have alot of money to blow of on conserts and traveling, even though it's Sabbath...

Btw, hope you'll enjoy Lenny Cravitz too on Bergen Calling :-P
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 12-06-2011, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-MaN
    replied
    Scandinavia and Denmark fans I need some serious help and guidance , I'm catching a couple of Sabbath shows this summer and I'm little confused on where to stay In Denmark while catching the 2 Sabbath shows there at Jelling and Bergen Calling festival :

I'm supposed to fly from Stockholm to Denmark on the 26th of May , so far Ive checked that the Billund airport is the closet to the Jelling festival , then I'm a bit confused , as it seems that there are no hotels quite close to Jelling , where can stay where I can have easy route to Jelling festival and then be quite easy to move on to Burgen ? any help would be highly appreciated.

Another questions : I'm flying a lot through many Scandinavia countries and later on to Dortmund Germany , any recommended sites where I can get the best fares and flexible flight schedules ?
    Last edited by IRON-MaN; 12-06-2011, 09:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ptr
    replied
    Prague show went on sale 1st December and its almost sold out. Just tickets to the seating in 4th floor are still available. Seating in 1st floor, standing and front of stage tickets are all already gone.

Leave a comment:

• L0mver
    replied
    Originally posted by Tilman View Post
    http://www.jellingmusikfestival.dk/

I really hope this won´t be sold out, as this will be the only concert, I will be able to attend, if I am able to attend a show at all.

Jelling is nearer to home, than Dortmund, only half the distance, so I might even combine this with a short fishing trip

http://www.billetlugen.dk/musik/2127...festival-2012/

.. Not sold out yet - Hope you will get tickets!

Leave a comment:

• NibRules
    replied
    Finally I managed to get ticket for Helsinki show. I've been visiting lippupiste.fi several times a day for one week now (and keep pushing refresh button). But it paid off... at least sort of. I managed to get just one ticket (so no ticket for my friend with whom I was at Black Sabbath show in 1999 and at two H&H shows in Helsinki). And that seat is located on upper level and basically behind the stage. Anyway I got it!!! And I believe that there will be more reasonable priced tickets for sale later on (closer to concert date), from persons who are not black marketing but selling their tickets due to not being able to go to gig for some (very very serious) reason. So I'm prepared to pay some extra for better places and to sell my ticket for the same price that I paid for it. But I'm not going to pay anything for these motherfucking anti-Black Sabbath ticket hoarders who are now selling tickets for 200 euros or so... fuck them! I won't support their dirty business.

Anyway I feel quite relieved now. Bring it on, mighty Black Sabbath!!!

Leave a comment:

• drian
    replied
    Booked my ticket for download awhile back although i can see me selling it for a day ticket and just going on the sabbath day because i tend to hate download line ups

and i just booked my hellfest ticket and travel because the line up for me is a dream !!! (Skynyrd,The Devils Blood,Yob, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, Acid King, Brutal Truth, Ufomammut,Thou, Colour Haze and Monkey 3)

Leave a comment:

• Sabbathman
    replied
    Originally posted by Die Young View Post
    Well fuck guess i'll never be able to see the sabs live ;(
    Originally posted by Tilman View Post

I really hope this won´t be sold out, as this will be the only concert, I will be able to attend, if I am able to attend a show at all.
    Luckily this is just the European summer festival tour with some arena shows in the midst, this is the first phase. The album release will bring a full world tour.

To say I hope that the both of you - all of you who didn't get a ticket or a show near enough - will ultimately succeed in seeing Black Sabbath on their last hurrah is an understatement. I pray that you will!!!

Leave a comment:

• kentuckyfan
    replied
    Hello all you European fans. Here in America we have pre-sales also and if you have access to an American Express card guess what you get to buy tickets one day before the general public. Yes this sucks. I have one friend with this card and we got 8 tickest tothe Rodger Waters Wall show here in Louisville next June. But a quick look at the broker sights and guess what all the good seats you would want at infliated prices. For us regular people we are just shit out of luck with tickets. I will get to as many shows here in America as I can next fall.

Next as for set list. I will promise War Pigs, Iron Man, Paranoid, Black Sabbath, Faries Wear Boots, Into the Void, along with either Dirty Women, Childern of the Grave, or Electric Funeral will be in the set list. Add maybe two new songs and one something from the vault. Along with the drum and guitar solo and we have a 90 minute set. So about 12-14 songs for the night. We all need to remember the band has 4 60+ year olds and they can't do a 120 minute set each night. I feel the band will have one or two longer shows for a DVD/live CD maybe once in Birminghan and once in New York City. There might be one of two more 120 minute shows somewhere else. But I do envy you all in Europe because you get to see the show first when they will be fresh and before Ozzy's voice weakens after such a long tour.

Leave a comment:

• Sabhuman1978
    replied
    Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
    Yeah, I really doubt their stage is in the center of the arena Especially so because they didn't sell tickets to the back stands in the south end (sections 104 and 103). I don't think any decisions about their production has been made yet, so they could of course decide to place the stage to the center of the venues and sell tickets to the back stands later on
    Bill would have a 360 degrees turning drum riser

Leave a comment:

• Tilman
    replied
    Originally posted by L0mver View Post
    IRON-MaN: What webside are you trying? http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/b...abbath-tickets this?

Just ordered tickets for the show in Malmö and Dortmund. And hopefully also in Denmark soon!
    Anyone else who have tickets for these shows? :-)

Jelling is nearer to home, than Dortmund, only half the distance, so I might even combine this with a short fishing trip

Leave a comment:

Working...
X