New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
    This is not about the music only ! Black Sabbath members will physically be on the screen !
    That's interesting...granted the show has gone to shit over the years but that's still pretty cool.

Seems that Ozzy (or most likely Sharon ofcourse) has some sort of connection to the CSI production crew since Ozzy's Let Me Hear You Scream debuted on CSI New York few years back...

Comment

A bit off topic , but watch out for 'Black Sabbath' appearance on CSI season 13 episode 22, the Vegas series finale! ( MAY 15th !)
      Wow cool. That's one way to get me to watch that shitty show

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
        Well, I am patting myself on the back for staying out of this one. It took a lot of effort, but I am glad that it has finally died down, and that it was resolved that Ozzy is king.

Relax, just kidding.

awesome sense of humor lightens up any thread

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
          Wow cool. That's one way to get me to watch that shitty show
          Sounds like a smart marketing move to me as well ! the episode will be shown on the 15th of May and from what I understood , the band will appear performing live with some of their new gear and customs for the new '13'th tour , I hope it looks as good as it sounds like ! what will be they performing ? a classic Sabbath cut or will it be a new single from the new album ? looking forward to this !

Comment

• As long as its not Paranoid ill be happy

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I just got sorta confirmation from a radio station in toronto that the new song will be played tomorrow.

Comment

]I just got sorta confirmation from a radio station in toronto that the new song will be played tomorrow.

What station? Q107?
              Last edited by Axe fiend; 04-10-2013, 01:11 PM.
              We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post

What station? Q107?
                97.7 Hamilton I think

Comment

97.7 Hamilton I think
                  Been awhile since I listened to HTZ-FM. Gonna see if they have a website with streaming audio, Either that or sit in my car (Only way I can get 97.7 from here) all day till I hear it tomorrow! Cheers!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool, They do: http://www.htzfm.com/
                  We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

I just got sorta confirmation from a radio station in toronto that the new song will be played tomorrow.
                    If so it'll probably (hopefully?) pop up on youtube tomorrow too.
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• I figured they would probably play a new song either on the 13th or a few days before.

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
                        I figured they would probably play a new song either on the 13th or a few days before.
                        I'm hoping for that, that 27 second snippet sounded great, can't wait to hear a full song off of 13.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Black Sabbath to Perform New Song on Season Finale of CSI, 5/15

Read more about Black Sabbath to Perform New Song on Season Finale of CSI, 5/15 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com
                          http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...I-515-20130410

P.S - That's going to be their 2nd single after the one coming out anytime this month !

Comment

Black Sabbath to Perform New Song on Season Finale of CSI, 5/15

Read more about Black Sabbath to Perform New Song on Season Finale of CSI, 5/15 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com
                            http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...I-515-20130410

P.S - That's going to be their 2nd single after the one coming out anytime this month !
                            First of all; i think this is just a too shameless promo, way below Sabbath. It's the kind of thing the Beyonce/Jonas-brothers/50-cents of the world would do.
                            Second; doesn't it look like it's Clufetos behind the kit in that pic? That's not very promising for the upcoming tour...
                            Last edited by Billy Underdog; 04-10-2013, 04:50 PM.
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Something big coming from Joe tonight, wont get anyone closer to hearing songs, but will be yet another PR opportunity for the band. Keep an eye on the site's twitter feed for his announcement! @blacksabbathweb
                              Damian
                              Super Moderator
                              Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                                First of all; i think this is just a too shameless promo, way below Sabbath. It's the kind of thing the Beyonce/Jonas-brothers/50-cents of the world would do.
                                Second; doesn't it look like it's Clufetos behind the kit in that pic? That's not very promising for the upcoming tour...
                                Oh no, no, please god help me! *dum-dum-dum*

But maybe they just had to get any - just any - drummer to mime along the studio track for the shoot, right? Right?

And I agree with you about this kind of marketing being below Sabbath. But on the other hand it's pretty cool too Gladly they went with C.S.I. though, they could have picked a worse show. And if their cameo brings even one new fan for them, it's a plus.
                                "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                                "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                                "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Working...
                                X