New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    I wasn't trying to generalize, it was more just a way of expression... And i didn't mention braindead ;-)
    I know you didn't, was just trying to add a little flavor.

I don't even watch the show (but will watch this episode) so the cross promotion is already working. I know it is hard to see a band we love like Sabbath have to deal with the economic side of things but it is a major factor of the music business.
    Religion won't save me
    The damage is done
    The future has ended
    Before it's begun
    - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

• It is a business. Their job is to sell that record.

Comment

• BTW, safe to share this news now from Joe. There was a private listening party for "13" today in Los Angeles, sponsored by the record company. There might be a publicity photo released, but I wouldn't count on any bootlegs from the sound system. I'd bet anything that all cellphones were checked upon entry and returned afterwards.
        Damian
        Super Moderator
        Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Damian View Post
          BTW, safe to share this news now from Joe. There was a private listening party for "13" today in Los Angeles, sponsored by the record company. There might be a publicity photo released, but I wouldn't count on any bootlegs from the sound system. I'd bet anything that all cellphones were checked upon entry and returned afterwards.
          Wow awesome. To the twitters!

Comment

• Everyone , take a GIANT breath , hold it for a second , close your eyes , let it out slowly and ponder for a moment just how truly BLESSED we all are , on the edge of excitement day in and day out , with this GREAT event on the very short horizon... and we all get to anticipate and enjoy this moment TOGETHER as our very own BLACK SABBATH FAMILY here on THE man Joe Siegler's Home Page....Wow!! ....Thank You!! ...AMEN!!

Comment

• I don't see what the big deal is, Black Sabbath having a cameo appearance on CSI. How is that beneath them? Plus it's their 13th season pretty cool in my book.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

BTW, safe to share this news now from Joe. There was a private listening party for "13" today in Los Angeles, sponsored by the record company. There might be a publicity photo released, but I wouldn't count on any bootlegs from the sound system. I'd bet anything that all cellphones were checked upon entry and returned afterwards.
                Is this what you were talking about on your previous post or is there another thing happening here tonight?

Comment

Maybe he'll come stumbling out of his dressing room wrapped in crime scene tape.
                  Well, it wouldn't be the first time. It's funny how life imitates art, or is it the other way around?

In any case, as the saying goes, "There is no such thing as bad publicity". Having said that, there is cheap whoring, and there is smart business; I think that CSI is respected enough for this to fall into the latter category. It could be worse, they could be appearing on Ricki Lake.
                  Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• It's minor and doesn't give much detail, but seeing the official site pre-order section finally updated with art is pretty cool. Here is the Super Deluxe Box Set...

***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                      It could be worse, they could be appearing on Ricki Lake.
                      Or Glee...
                      Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
                      Do you think of all the pain from your lies
                      Or do you deny, you're responsible
                      For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                        It's minor and doesn't give much detail, but seeing the official site pre-order section finally updated with art is pretty cool. Here is the Super Deluxe Box Set...
                        Fuckin A! Looks beautiful

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post

Or Glee...
                        Or jay leno

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post

Is this what you were talking about on your previous post or is there another thing happening here tonight?
                          That's it. Dems the grits.
                          Damian
                          Super Moderator
                          Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Wow, I just woke up, and I can see tons of great news!

The problem is, I can't watch CSI here Plus I don't if the song has been played on the radio yet...
                            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                            Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                              It's minor and doesn't give much detail, but seeing the official site pre-order section finally updated with art is pretty cool. Here is the Super Deluxe Box Set...

That's the one I ordered!
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Joe has some track listing!

"Earlier today there was a private record company listening party for a very small group of people, and the couple of remarks I’ve read about it are very positive. Hope to have some more detail shortly. But what I am seeing is a listing of some track names.

End of The Beginning (8:07)
                                God is Dead? (8:54)
                                Loner (5:06)
                                Zeitgeist (4:28)
                                Age of Reason (7:02)
                                Live Forever (4:49)
                                Damaged Soul (7:43)
                                Dear Father (7:06)

This isn’t the whole album, either. Just eight of the tracks. I’m liking the longer tracks. Was hoping it would be like that, and not a bunch of songs ranging from 3:30 to 4:15. w00t!

These track names appear on all of the reports I’ve read, so it’s probably pretty accurate. But, as with anything, one should keep in mind any of this info could change at any time.

We’re only about eight weeks away from release now! "
                                Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                                Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                                In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                                The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Working...
                                X